The Billionaire's Assistant 4

Theresia woke up feeling sore, when she turn to her left, there's Louis sleeping soundly.

"Tere, anong oras na?" Louis asked, she stretch her arms and yawns.

Theresia looked at her phone, "8:20 AM, Ma'am."

"Shit, parating si Dad by 10:00 AM for the board meeting! Let's get dressed!" Louis is in panic mode and quickly went to the bathroom, Theresia went after.

But the two had other plans.

Meanwhile...

Don Leandro Bourbon, the tycoon has arrived. He was greeted by the employees as he went to the lobby.

"Ang Ma'am Louis ninyo, nariyan na ba?" he ask her secretary, Clarissa.

"Sir, she's here na po 3 minutes ago." she replied,

"Well that's good, get us two cups of coffee." he went to the office.

Louis read the proposals that needs approval when her Dad knocked on her door.

"Hey there, love.. Is Daddy welcome?"

She smiled, "Yes, Dad.. Have a seat po!"

"Mukhang masaya ang unica hija ko ah, do you have special someone na ba?" he leaned over the table to see her closely, then, Theresia came with a tray of two cups of coffee.

"Here's your coffee, Ma'am, Sir!" Theresia gently put it on the table.

"New assistant, love? Maganda ha, you're into taller woman talaga!" Leandro says, that made his daughter blush.

"Daaad, marinig ka ni Tere!" Louis shush him, the older Bourbon chuckles as he saw her red as tomato.

"Louis, anak.. In few years, Dad will be slowing down to work, and as far as i can see, you're doing well. The company is doing well also. My advice to you is to filter your circles, there are ones who will try to take advantage of your position. But most importantly, sana makahanap ka ng.. I dunno, babae o lalake— gusto mo ba magbuntis?"

"Dad, napaka eww naman 'yang idea mo! I don't wanna do it naturally, gusto ko nga tahong, ipipilit mo 'ko sa talong?" the look of disgust is all over her face, "I'll keep those who stay with me through thick and thin, don't worry about that either."

"Everything is falling into place, i hope the board will see how dedicated you are as a leader. Hintayin na lang kita sa conference room?"

"Yes, Dad.. Uhm, free ka ba later? Have lunch with me, isasama ko si Theresia." Louis invited her Dad,

"Sure, wala naman akong appointment ng tanghali." Leandro replied.

The board meeting has started, Leandro is seated at the center. Louis is on his right side together with Theresia who's always taking notes.

They presided the election of the Chief Executive Officer of the company, it's an easy task because the board approved Louis for the position and make his Dad as Chairman Emeritus. There were no objection whatsoever.

Theresia smiled at Louis when she was called to make a speech.

"Uhm, i would like to thank the board for giving me this opportunity to lead our company to greatness. I promise that what i will do my very best, with your help and the employees." Louis shake hands with everyone in the room, her Dad gave her a hug.

"Congratulations, anak! I'm so proud of you!" he said, a bit teary-eyed.

"Thank you for preparing me to this, Dad! Love you!"

"Love you too, my princess!" he jested, she pinched his arm and they laugh.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Dad, this is my assistant, Theresia Zaldivar. Tere, this is my Dad, Leandro Bourbon, Chairman Emeritus of Bourbon Group of Companies." Louis introduced her assistant to her father, the two shake hands and exchange smiles.

"Pleasure to meet you, Sir.. Dati nakikita ko lang kayo sa mga lifestyle magazines — ang gwapo-gwapo niyo po sa personal!" the sparkle in her eyes when she say that words, Leandro chuckles.

"Nako, hija.. Marami nga ang nagugulat, huwag ka ma-inlove sa akin at lagot ako kay Divina, hehe. Louis is single — right, anak?" Leandro turn his gaze to her daughter who's caught off guard.

"Daaad!" she said in defense, "Nakakaloka!"

"Yieee, namumula!" he jested, she slap his arm playfully.

"Maupo na nga tayo, i order already, kakain na lang." Louis drag the chair for Theresia to sit, the food is now served.

"Hija, ikaw pa lang ang ipinakilala sa akin ng anak ko-- as her assistant, mostly si Clarissa naman ang kasama niya sa nga lakad." Leandro says, "But, i'm not complaining though. What makes her happy i guess."

"Hehe." that's what Theresia has said to him, then she took a piece of meat on her mouth.

After that lunch, Leandro bid goodbye to Louis and Theresia. He's invited to a gathering of some of his kumpadre.

"Text me when you get home, my love. Bye!" he waved at them before he went inside the SUV.

"Close ka sa Daddy mo 'no?" Theresia started the conversation as they walk back to the building,

"He's the only one i have eh, my Mom, Divina died when i was 7 years old. He had to shelter me for some time, pero na realize niya na hindi maganda 'yon. So, he let me be.. He's supportive of what i do, of who i love.. But still, i'm his little princess."  Louis press the number 5 button and the elevator went up.

"Sana ol nakaramdam ng pagmamahal ng Tatay." Theresia sighed, "Yung akin kasi, nambabae, kaya hiniwalayan ng Mama ko."

"I admire your mother's strength ah, and that's what i see in you." Louis commented.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor where Louis'office were, the people in their cubicles are busy. Clarissa handed the new CEO some documents that needed to be signed, the two went inside.

As the door closes, Louis walked towards Theresia and held her cheeks before kissing her passionately. The latter pulls away, biting the CEO's lips then smiled.

"Ma'am masyado ka namang mabilis.."

"Kanina pa kasi kita gustong halikan, kung alam mo lang." she said, then kissed her again.

Louis pinned her on the door as she gave Theresia sloppy kisses on her neck, the latter moan in pleasure.

"I want you.." the taller woman says as she look at her Boss' eyes, full of lust.

But their moment were spoiled when the intercom rang. "Ma'am, you have a dinner meeting with Mr. Chua later at 8:00 PM."

Louis groaned in frustration and hugged Theresia who's almost top naked, she bury her face on the latter's chest for a few minutes. They fix themselves after.

"After the dinner meeting, doon tayo sa inyo.. Pwede ba?" Louis asked, she squeeze Theresia's butt that made the latter gasped.

"Hmm.. Baka kasi kapag ano eh.. Marinig tayo ni Mama, manipis lang naman ang dingding namin." she bit her lip.

"Eh di huwag tayo maingay.."

"Sira ka talaga.. Sige na, better be ready. Pupunta pa tayo sa dinner meeting!" Theresia pulls away.