Babalik parin sa'yo 5

As days go by, the couple are inseparable. Risa, though she's very busy on the senate, always find time for Leni. The latter didn't complain if she would pick her up late in the evening for a midnight snack or drive around the metro talking everything comes into mind.

"Tara na, hindi pa ako kumakain.." Risa says to Leni who is just wearing her pyjamas and wallet in her hand.

"Pasaway ka talaga, oo na.." she smiled at her and went to the shotgun seat.

They share a kiss before the taller woman started the engine, "Ako ang taya, Ris ha.. Saan mo ba gusto?"

"Sa'yo—Jollibee pala!" Risa shake her head and chuckled a bit.

"Swabe nun ha, sige, Jollibee tayo."

"How's your day, Babe?"

"It's fine, marami lang ginawa sa office kanina.. May vertigo nga ako eh."

"Oh, eh bakit hindi mo ako tinawagan?" Risa looked worried,

"Nagpahinga lang naman ako, nakatulong din yung essential oils." she said, "Baka kasi nakaka istorbo ako sa'yo, marami kang ginagawa eh."

"Next time, let me know.. I could stop all my appointments just to be with you." Risa held her hand.

"Yes po, Mama!" Leni giggles, Risa playfully slap her arm.

They went to Jollibee and ordered food, they decided to eat their snack in a spot that they saw that has a view of the city, so many trees around.

Leni can't take her eyes off on Risa, the latter munching on her burger that she offer to the older woman. Then, she took a piece of fries and dip into the sundae to feed her.

"Try mo kagatin yung isang piraso tapos kakainin ko, dali!" Risa handed her the piece, Leni gladly obliged.

Risa bites the fries and when she reach the end, she kissed Leni, "Tsansing ka talaga!" the latter uttered.

"Wag nga ako, gusto mo naman!"

Leni grinned, yes she like it. "Ligpit na natin 'to, tara!"

Risa helps her to clean their trash and put it on the plastic bag.

As they settle down, Risa connect her phone to the car stereo and play her playlist. A sexy playlist to be exact.

Then it's suddenly raining, Leni looked at her smiling.

"Babe, naiinitan ako.." Risa run her fingers to her polo shirt and gently unbutton it. The shorter woman slid her palm to her chest and squeeze it lightly as she starts to kiss her.

Muffled moans escape from Risa, "Uhnnng babe.."

Leni gave sloppy kisses on her jaw down to her neck, she loves that spot, as she took off her polo shirt. She trace the valley of her breasts and lick it, she pull down the strap and lo and behold.. Risa's perky bosoms bouncing a bit.

The taller woman can't help but moan as her love latch on her tits, she enjoys it as she does it to Leni.

"Touch me here, babe please.." she grab her hand and place it on her crotch.

"Uhmm.. Much better if sa backseat tayo.." Leni says, Risa went first she took off the last piece of cloth in her body.

No sweat for Leni to take off her clothes as she wear pyjamas, "Sexy naman ng Babe ko!" Risa complimented.

Leni pulls her to straddle on her lap and continue sucking on Risa's perky bosoms. The latter grind as her felt more excited.

"Sarap mo, Ris.. Uhmm.."