Blindfold

𝑨𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒈𝒂 𝒆𝒌𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒂 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒕-𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒕, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆, 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒆, 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒕 𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒑 𝒏𝒊 𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓.

𝑷𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒑, 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒈 𝑺𝑺 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒂 𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂 𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒄𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒛 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝒎𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒊𝒍 𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒈𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑨𝒂𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑳𝒆𝒏𝑹𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒂 𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏, 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒌𝒐 𝒔𝒂 𝒊𝒏𝒚𝒐, 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒚𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈! 😅😉

𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒎𝒈𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈! 💗💜

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Risa slept early because she have an early appointment.

It's past midnight when Leni went to their room, lights are off.. Breeze from the window added the coldness from the fan.

She saw Risa hugging a bolster pillow, revealing her legs. Her eyes fixated there, she wanted to touch her without waking her up.

Leni walks on their closet to get her toys and a handkerchief. She smile while imagining Risa screaming on pleasure.

She went back, now her girlfriend spreading her legs, laying on her back while sleeping under the sheets.

She slowly pull the sheet, revealing half of the night dress is up on her abdomen.

She got the handkerchief and gently ties it on Risa.

"Sarap mo talaga, Risa.." she whisper on her ear and gently nibble her earlobe.

"P-pangga.. Uhhh.." Risa said while Leni leaving sloppy kisses on her neck down to her breast.

"Huwag mo tatanggalin ang blindfold ha." She said, and went on her mounds sucking and fondling each of it.

"Fuuuck, babe.. Ahhh..."

Leni trail her kisses down to her abdomen and stayed a little bit, licking up and down.

Risa grabs her hair, pulling her down to her already wet core.

Leni didn't touch her there but what she's experiencing now is making her wet even more, as her girlfriend's lips now kissing her inner thighs.

Leni circle her motion though the fabric, making Risa twitch a bit.

The juices now soaked on her panties,

"Ahhhh... Please, Love.. F-fuck me.."

"Not so fast, beg for it.."

"Pangga.. Sige naa.." she pleaded, but Leni is busy teasing her. Licking the folds against the fabric, the latter held both of her hands.

She buck her hips on her lips, breathing heavily.

Leni stopped, went up to strip her own clothes. She put on her toy and pulls Risa up.

"What--"

"Kneel, my love.."

Risa kneeled without hesitation, also with her blindfold.. She felt the toy on her cheek and gently stroke it before taking it in.

Her hands pressed Leni's buttcheeks, the latter thrusts her hips.

"Uhmm... Good girl, ohhh..."

After that, Leni took Risa's blindfold off. Commands her to bend over the edge of the bed.

"Please, Leni.. Fuck me now.."

"Yes, Risa. I'm gonna fuck you." Her hips thrusts, making Risa moan.

"Pangga, bilisan mo.. Uhh shit!!!"

Leni pulls Risa close to her, hands on the latter's waist and neck while fucking.

"Gusto mo 'to ha, gusto mo?" Leni choke her a little bit, but Risa didn't mind.

"Uhhh... Yes please, fuck meee!!! Aaahhh!!!" She felt the pressure building up,

"Ayan naaa, aaahhh.. Leni, lalabasan na akoooo!!!" Her juices flows on her thighs.

Leni went down to clean her up, but she can't resist to taste her core. Adding three fingers to pump in.

"Oh my.. Ahhhh... Panggaaaaa!!!!!!"
Risa screams in pleasure,

"Ooohhhh... Leni!!!!!"

"I love making you scream, Love."

"Awat na, please.. Ohh.." Risa falls on the bed laying on her stomach. Leni lays beside her, rubbing her back.

"It's a congratulatory gift from me.
You deserve it." Leni peck on her lips.

"Ikaw ha, pero thank you.. How thoughtful, hehe."

"This will be different, can you handle it?"
Leni asked,

"I mean, yeah you're strong but--"

"Pangga, relax.. Mas kabado ka pa kaysa sa'kin! I promise you, i'll be okay. Dito pa lang eh." Risa pulls her close and hug her.

"Thank you for making me the most important girl in the world, ngayon ako naman ang babawi sa'yo. Mahal kita."

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Risa. I can't imagine my life without you."

"Me too, haay. Let's sleep na, pinagod mo 'ko!"

"Bukas, Ikaw naman ang bumawi."

"Yes.. I'll make sure you'll scream like i do.
Sa office." Risa wiggle her brows and giggled.