The Night Is Ours (3)

Santi arrived at the restaurant with a heavy heart, determined to personally deliver the annulment papers to Liz. Despite his deep love for her and the two sons they shared, he had made the devastating choice to betray her by having an affair—with her best friend.

As he approached Liz, who was engrossed in a book, he called out to her. She lifted her head, her expression a mixture of surprise and resignation, and quickly gestured for him to take a seat.

"I came to deliver this to you, Liz," Santi uttered, his hands shaking nervously.

"Thank you, not just for letting me go, but also for fulfilling your promise to Hans and Henrik," she replied as she accepted the folder and opened it, swiftly signing the papers.

"Is there any chance that we could be friends?" he asks, "Liz, mahal pa rin kita."

"Santi, hindi ko na maibabalik yung panahong masaya tayo sa piling ng isa't-isa. Ikaw ang pumiling tapusin ang lahat ng pinaghirapan nating dalawa nang pumatol ka sa best friend ko!" She raised her voice a bit, her ex-husband looked remorseful.

"I'm sorry for all the heartaches that you've been through, Liz. I promise to be better," Santi looked at her with pleading eyes, hoping to win her over.

"Be better for our sons, Santi. This is not about us anymore," Liz replied, standing up and grabbing her things, leaving Santi behind. She knew his apology wasn't sincere, merely a show to appease his guilt.

Later that day, Rain was running errands at the grocery store when she received texts from Liz. A smile spread across her face as she learned that Liz had signed the papers and was now free from Santi.

She picked up some vegetables and meat, planning to cook for Liz tonight as a small celebration.

In the meantime, Liz was on her way home to get ready for her visit to Rain's place. She was filled with anticipation, eagerly imagining what the evening might bring after their dinner.

Liz arrived at the address Rain had texted her at 5:30 PM. She rang the doorbell twice, and shortly after, a tall woman opened the door. With a radiant smile, Rain approached Liz, who was waiting patiently.

"Hi, love!" Rain greeted Liz with a peck on the lips and a warm hug before leading her inside. Liz was visibly impressed by Rain's interior design choices, a tasteful blend of gray and white.

"Gusto mo ng juice?" Rain posed a question, then promptly moved to the kitchen counter to pour some juice into a glass. She then walked over to Liz, who gratefully accepted the refreshing drink.

"Ang ganda ng bahay mo, Rain!" Liz remarked.

"Thank you, inumin mo muna iyan bago tayo mag kwentuhan!" Rain spoke, and Liz took a sip of her juice. Unconsciously, Rain's gaze drifted to Liz's neck, and she found herself licking her lips. Catching this, Liz responded with a playful smirk and a wink.

"A-anyway, kumusta pala kanina?" Rain changed the subject, "Did he realize what a fool he is?"

"He tried to make up, but this time, it's final. Pinagbigyan ko na siya ng maraming beses bago ko napagtanto na hindi na siya magbabago. Does he think that cheating on me 7 times made him feel better? Ang iniisip niya kasi, yung legacy ng pamilya niya lalo na't he's from a prominent family dito sa El Fuego." Liz sighed softly, Rain pat her back to comfort her.

"Does the kids know about us?" Rain asks, "Ayoko naman kasing makasakit ng damdamin."

"My children are aware. My eldest son is happy that I'm now free to love someone. My youngest is a bit hesitant, but he supports me as well. I'd like you to meet them in person. How about we set up a dinner date?" Liz proposed with enthusiasm. Rain responded with a smile, then leaned in to tenderly kiss the older woman.

Liz let out a soft moan as she felt Rain's hand gently caress her left breast, while Rain's lips nibbled on her neck. Sensing the rising heat, Liz unbuttoned her shirt to cool down, while Rain continued to explore her neck with lips and tongue, leaving a passionate mark behind.

Rain nestled her face in Liz's bosom, inhaling the delicate floral fragrance of her perfume. Seeking permission, Rain glanced up at Liz, who nodded in approval. With a swift motion, Rain unhooked Liz's bra and discarded it, revealing the enticing pair of reddened peaks yearning for her touch.

Liz's breath grew heavy as Rain sensually suckled on her right breast, skillfully caressing the left. Throughout their intimate encounter, their eyes remained locked in a passionate gaze, unbroken and filled with desire. Rain continued her exploration, moving on to suckle on Liz's other breast, while her hand skillfully tugged down the hem of Liz's pants, revealing her intimate folds. As Rain's fingers caressed the sensitive area, Liz's moans filled the air, growing louder with each circular motion Rain made on her clit.

Rain positioned two fingers at Liz's soaked entrance, moving them with a swift and purposeful rhythm. As Rain observed Liz's face flush with a rosy hue, their lips met in a passionate kiss. Rain, still fully clothed, focused on pleasuring her partner first, ensuring her satisfaction.

"Darling... Please..." Liz pleaded, tears welling up in her eyes, on the brink of climax. Sensing her urgency, Rain added a third finger, intensifying the sensation. Liz couldn't hold back any longer and let out a passionate moan as her orgasm washed over her.

Rain tenderly kissed Liz as she guided her through the waves of pleasure, ensuring a smooth descent from her climax. With care, Rain withdrew her fingers, now coated with Liz's essence. Curiosity getting the better of her, Rain playfully tasted it, savoring the flavor like one would enjoy an ice cream. Liz blushed slightly, feeling a touch of shyness in the intimate moment.

"Ang daya mo naman, hubad na ako tapos ikaw naka damit pa pala?" Liz's expression turned sullen, and Rain responded by embracing her tightly, offering comfort and support.

"I love you, Liz!" Rain whispered affectionately. "In my eyes, you are the embodiment of beauty, surpassing anyone I have ever seen. You deserve someone who can wholeheartedly embrace every part of you, including your imperfections."

Liz tenderly brushed her fingers against Rain's cheeks before leaning in to press her lips against Rain's. "I love you too," Liz murmured, her voice filled with warmth and gratitude. "Thank you for opening my eyes to the love I was missing. It feels incredible, being cherished by you."

"Ready for the next round?"

"Let me show you what I am capable of.." Liz smirked.