Blindfold 2

𝗥'𝘀

I'm at my office, i start my work with reading some newspapers that delivered earlier. Kahit nga yung tabloids na may explicit contents, gahd is this journalism is like?

"Ma'am, grabe no.. Kaya hindi na rin talaga ako nagbabasa ng dyaryo. Dazurv maging pambalot sa tinapa!" Manong Elmer said when he starts to sweep the floor.

"Pero kung iisipin, Kuya.. Hindi na mag iisip ng malalim ang mga nakakabasa nito, dahil doon na lang sila makukulong sa desire at lust sa mga non-existent na tao." I sigh, nalokoka ako sa mga nakikita ko. Puro pa nga drawing ng nagtatalik.

Hindi ko napansin na umalis na pala si Mang Elmer, but i know that figure standing at my door. Kumatok pa nga siya.

"Can i come in?" Her flashy smile always get me. I look at her and point the door, she knows what to do.

She locked it before walking towards my table, she lean forward making her arms stretch both sides. I can feel her chest, her chin rested on my left shoulder.

"Wala ka bang meeting ha, Madam?" I said as i turn a page of my file, hindi siya sumagot.

I look on my left, our eyes met and just like that her lips touching mine. Her tongue swirl around my mouth savoring it. Hindi ko nga napansin na ipinasok na niya ang kamay niya sa dress ko, to be exact sa dibdib ko.

I moan when her finger pinch my nipple, mas lalo naman niyang nilaliman ang halik.

She stop and pulled me out of my chair, held my hips close to her. Both her hands touching my thighs slowly moving the hem of my dress.

The look on her eyes, the passion.. She found my undergarment, slowly reaching my already glistening cunt. Hinagod niya pababa at pataas, shit that felt so good!

"Uhhhhh..." I moan, gahd her hands talaga..

"Baka marinig ka, mamaya mag isip sila kung ano ginawa natin." On her bedroom voice, fuck Leonor such a turn on!

Her lips crash to mine, then went to my neck sucking under the collar. I gasp when her two digits thrust, oh gahd she's fucking me!

I bury my face on her neck to suppress my moan, she's doing it on a fast pace.

Habang nakatayo kaming dalawa. Nakatayo. Yes, you heard it right. She's fucking me while standing at the edge of my table.

"You like that, Love.. Being fucked like this? You want more, huh?"

"Uhhhhh... Yeeeees, more Pangga.." I pleaded, she command me to bend over..

Yes sinunod ko sya, i even spread my legs wide for her!

I felt a long lingering lick from her, sucking and eating me out. Pinanlalabanan ko talagang huwag umungol at talagang malilintikan kami. Putangina.

"Leni, malapit na ako.." lumingon ako sa kanya, she winked at me while shoving her tongue in and out.

My knees wobbled when i felt my climax, oh shit.

Then she humps on me, "Uhmm mahal koo" as she bump her hips, she's also kneading my breasts kahit na hindi namin tinanggal ang dress ko.

"Oh gahd" she said while thrusting, humarap ako sa kanya and claimed her lips.

My hand travels on her gartered pants and touch her cunt.

Hindi pwedeng ako lang so i pull down her pants and eat her too.

"Uhhh Ris, pasok mo na dali!"

Dahil nga malakas siya sa akin, sinunod ko rin! I enter my three long digits to her. Nilaban niya rin ang hindi pag ungol, naks!