La Venganza 2

tw // sexual abuse

Flashback

Louella was 20 years old and just graduated from college when the abuse happened, it was a family celebration because she got latin honors. Summa Cum Laude to be exact.

Her Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Gido were elated by her achievements, Lupe told them that they have to throw a party for her and they did it.

As the celebration went on, drinks are overflowing and Louella's friends were drunk already. She felt dizzy because it's her first time to drink alcohol coz she was sheltered all her life.

The liberty that she felt is overwhelming, her other classmates dances with her while she holds a bottle of Emperador light and a shot glass.

"Ading, tama na yan.." Gido grab the bottle on Louella's hand, "Tara na sa kwarto mo, matulog ka na."

"Uncle, 5 minutes pa please?" she pleads,

"O sige, haay lagot ako sa Mama mo nito!" he scratched his head, leaving his niece dancing. He grab a chair and watched her, as the young lady thrust her hips.. He felt something.. An erection.

Louella heard a cheer from other guys that made her confident to dance even more. Gido can't help but to stare at those hips, the plump breasts he fantasize about it.

But after that, Gido grab her and went inside their house.

He throw her to the bed and went on top of her, kissing her neck down to her bosoms.

"Uncle, anong ginagawa mo?" she hysterically asked as she realized that he's doing something to her.

"Shhh... Mag eenjoy ka dito!" grabbing her crotch and teasing her slit, "Kapag magsumbong ka, mamatay ang Auntie Rebecca mo at ang Mama mo." he said.

He took off her clothes, then he plow her hard.

Gido did it a few times over and spill his seed to Louella's ass.

She was defenseless, a day after that incident, she didn't went out of her room. Rebecca is worried about her niece, Gido would only say to her that Louella is fine.

But when midnight strikes, Gido would snuck into his niece's room and abuse her. He continues to threaten her that if she didn't obey him, he will harm her Aunt and Mom.

She finally got her freedom when Gido went to Manila for a week, she told her Auntie Rebecca that she will apply for work and the older lady gave her money and decided to never come back again.

Gido can't find her anywhere because she never told Rebecca where she lives, she had a job first, as a call center agent then she was promoted as a team leader. When she earned  money, she resigned and went to corporate office where she applied as an receptionist.

She was struggling on her own, scared by the presence of men.. She thought they are like her Uncle Gido who took advantage on her. But her life changed when she met Wesley, her first boyfriend.

He's cariñoso, thoughtful, and loved her so much. She told him everything—but Wesley didn't leave her, instead he understands how it felt.

The happiness she felt was short lived when Wesley died protecting her with a bunch of rich kids who's having a good time. They abused her.

She tried to file against them but the judge finds it ridiculous, they can buy everything, even justice!

Wesley's death took a toll on her, she didn't dated ever since.

Louella remember all of them—all who abused her specially Gido.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hon, bakit mo ako dinala sa treehouse?" Reese asked Louella, the latter stick her head out and look around if anyone was around.

"Dito lang kasi ako safe, dito ako mas makakapag isip. Alam mo, noong nabubuhay pa si Papa, dito kami nila Mama nagpapahinga. Marami akong magagandang memories dito." Louella smiled at her.

"Balisa ka nga kahapon noong pumasok tayo sa bahay, iba din ang tingin sa'yo ni Uncle Gido." Reese looked worried, "Hindi mo ba talaga siya isusuplong sa pulis?"

"Well, nasa isip ko naman iyan pero paano si Auntie Rebecca.. Si Conrad. Haay." she sighed.

"Para naman sa ikatatahimik ng kalooban mo 'yon, pero.. Di ba may option ka pa?"

Hearing that, Louella's fist curved, "Tama, may isa pang option, kailangan siyang mawala!"

That evening, when everything seems quiet, the couple shared a passionate love making. Cool breeze is felt around Louella's room because she let the windows open. She's plunging her fingers to Reese's glistening core while kneeling.

Gido went out to take a piss and he didn't mean to see the action, his eyes were fixated on her niece's body. His hand grabbed his meat and beat it as he enjoys the view.

It was Reese's idea, Louella smiled in the middle of their smooch session and looked at her Uncle Gido's way. She lays down Reese and ate her good, the more she plunge her tongue, the more Reese would shout her name. Gido reached his climax and spilled his seed to the ground and went on to his house, leaving the couple.

Gido can't take his eyes off to Louella as the woman ate her breakfast with Reese, he saw many changes on her and he wants to taste her like before.

"Tay, gusto daw ni Ate Lou na samahan mo siya sa bagong gawang tulay sa bayan.. Hindi pa raw siya nakakapunta doon eh!" Conrad excitedly blurted to his father,

"Ikaw Reese, sasama ka rin ba?" Gido's eyes shift to his niece's partner,

"Ay, dito na lang po ako, Tito." she replied,

Rebecca went to the kitchen to get a pitcher of water, Lupe came with her.

"Ate, tama ba ito.. Ate kawawa ang anak ko kung mawawalan siya ng ama!"

"Rebecca, pagkakataon mo na ito para makawala sa kanya tapos ngayon ayaw mo na? Ginahasa niya ang anak ko, binaboy niya.. Ngayon na isusuplong ni Lou ang asawa mo pagtatakpan mo pa!"

Rebecca wipe her tears she went back to the dinning area, Lupe walked outside.

Nope, i don't want his blood on my hands. Iba ang gagawa noon para sa akin. Louella thought while Gido drives the car.

He can't keep his hands to himself so he touches Louella's thigh while licking his lips. He parked the car in the tunnel, he kissed her lips in a hurry because he doesn't want to be caught.

He's about to tear off her clothes when the police arrived and arrest him. Louella was safe, Reese came and embraced her tight because she's so nervous about her plan.

Louella baited herself and coordinate with the authorities as they caught Brigildo "Gido" Teves, wanted for rape and murder, before he sexually abused Louella.

A week after, they heard the news that Gido died in prison. He was mauled to death by the inmates. Rebecca and Conrad was shocked about it and they mourned his death.

The couple went back to Manila. Reese is proud of her because this time she chose the right thing, but those who were responsible for Wesley's death isn't spared.