The unexpected girlfriend (7)

17 years later...

"Raven, anak... Breakfast is ready!" Rue shouted, her only daughter, Raven went downstairs with a grumpy mood.

"Dada, wala naman akong pasok today eh! Can you please just let me sleep?" she said, her hair is messy. She's wearing her Slytherin hoodie that her Mama Lena gave to her.

"Magagalit si Mama kapag hindi kita ginising, alam mo naman 'yon, morning person!" she smiled at her, "May salted egg and tomatoes, your fave!"

"Palibhasa kasi, alam mo kung paano ako kunin!" Raven smirked, "Da, uuwi na ba si Mama? Miss ko na kasi siya eh." The hint of sadness heard on Raven's voice.

"SURPRISE!!!!" Lena shouted as she came in, Raven didn't know how to react when she saw her mother.

"MA?!?" the only word that Raven said, Lena came towards her and hugged her tight.

"Oh, bakit naman humihikbi ang baby ko? Nako, Dada.. Ano na naman ang ginawa mo???" She caress her daughter's hair.

"Huy, wala naman akong ginagawa dyan ah.. Maupo na nga kayo nang makakain na!" Rue uttered, "Miss ka na daw, Ma!"

"Eh miss ko rin siya, tara na, kumain na muna tayo.. Mamaya try mo yung pasalubong ko sa'yo ha!" Lena saya, Raven nodded as a response.

The family of three now lives in a two-storey house that Rue had bought when Lena is pregnant with Raven.

Rue continues her work as the CEO of her construction firm, while Lena chose to work abroad as a sales representative in United Kingdom. The two decided that their daughter is the priority, so they didn't push the wedding.

"Wala ba kayong balak magpakasal, or having another baby?" Raven asked out of the blue, Rue almost spill the coffee hearing that.

"Anak, yung kasal, we decided na huwag na.. Hindi naman sa gusto ko mag overthink ka, pero ayoko naman maging child of divorce ka." Lena explains, "Though, I love your Dada so much.. Hindi lang sapat 'yon, dapat committed sa isa't-isa."

"At yung sa pagkakaroon ng isa pang anak.. Hmm.. We're happy with you, Raven. Anak, kinumpleto mo kami ng Mama mo." Rue uttered. "Pero, pwede naman kung gusto ni Mama, diba?" She wiggle her eyebrows and looked at Lena who's blushing.

"Raven, mag headphones ka mamaya!"

"Huuuy, nasa harap tayo ng hapag! Mga bading na 'to!" Raven facepalm while hearing that.

The family does their routine, Lena unpack her things while Rue prepares for work. Raven does the dishes, then comes her girlfriend Yana, who went to see her.

"Babe, hindi ka nag text na pupunta ka.." She said while drying her hands, Yana went towards her to snuggle.

"Miss na kasi kita, ako ba miss mo?" Yana looked at her with pleading eyes, yearning for a kiss.

"Miss na miss babe, pero.. Nandyan kasi ang Mama ko, baka kasi biglang–" Raven was caught off guard when Yana's lips touched hers. It was a sweet kiss, deep and longing one. They've been away from each other for three weeks because Yana went on vacation with her family.

Raven's hands caresses Yana's neck, then went to her arms. Rue and Lena was about to go downstairs when the taller woman grabbed the hand of the latter.

Rue whisper something to Lena, she just nodded.

Raven pulls away and hugged Yana tight, then they sat on the sofa.

"Oh, Yana, you're here!" Rue walk towards them, Lena followed her.

"Mama, si Yana.. Girlfriend ko po!" Raven introduced her to her Mother.