The Billionaire's Assistant 3

"Anak, gising na.. Di ba mamamalengke ka ngayon?" Aling Azon says as she tries to wake up her daughter, it's Sunday morning, no work for Theresia.

"Sige po, maligo lang muna ako.." she said, and went into the bathroom.

Few minutes after, Theresia is ready for her errand, when suddenly a black Jeep Wrangler was parked outside. She saw her Boss, Louis smiling at her.

"Ma'am, anong ginagawa nyo rito?"

"May ano kasi ako.. Ahh.. Dadaanan, pero mamaya na lang ako pupunta. Teka, may lakad ka?"

"Pupunta akong market eh, mamimili ng ulam."

"Tara na, samahan na kita!"

Louis came out of the vehicle and fetch Theresia, she hold her hand and opened the passenger seat for her.

"Mag seatbelt ka, sandali baka hindi mo abot yung ano hehe.." Louis pull the strap and secure the lock. They were inches away, Theresia can smell her perfume, she bit her lip when Louis looked at her.

Louis can help it, she kissed her, the taller woman pulled her close as they deepen the kiss.

"Uhm, shit.. Baka iba magawa ko, hehe. Tara na?" Louis pulls away, Theresia nodded.

It's not the "market" that Louis is thinking when they went to the big market she's not used to the scent, the hustle and bustle in it.

"Sumunod ka lang sa akin, doon muna tayo sa tindahan ng condiments." Theresia uttered, Louis nods. They walked through the sea of people, the shorter woman wanted to throw up already but she can't, and she doesn't like how people judge her being "matapobre".

As they arrive at the store, Theresia bought what she need, then they walk towards the meat section.

Louis observe how her assistant do the bargain, how Theresia's charm captivates.

After an hour, they put all the stuff inside Louis'car.

"Hala, Ma'am.. Mangangamoy ang kotse mo, nakakahiya!" Theresia felt ashamed,

"Tss.. Too late, pero ok lang at least we bought what we need di ba.. At saka ipapalinis ko rin naman 'yan. Don't worry." she said, "Kiss mo na lang ako, mamaya."

"Hala si Ma'am, gustong-gusto!"

"Oo naman, gusto ko. Gusto mo rin di ba?"

That made Theresia blushed, there's no doubt about it, she like how Louis kiss her lips, how it lingers.

"I want to spend my day with you, Tere."

"Ay, hello po!" Azon greeted Louis, the latter nod her head and put the fish and meat that they bought from the market.

"Ma'am, inom ka muna ng tubig oh.." Theresia gave a glass of water to Louis that she immediately drank, then they put out everything to think what dish would they eat in the evening.

"Anak, simulan mo na mag gayat at magluluto ako ng tinolang manok!" Aling Azon says, Theresia got the chicken and papaya, she taught Louis how to peel the ginger using the spoon.

Azon left them and went out to buy patis, Louis looked at Theresia while the tall woman is busy.

"Tere, ang ganda naman ng bahay niyo."

"Thank you, kaming dalawa ni Mama ang nag design, well hindi naman kami magaling sa ganung bagay pero dinaan namin sa research."

Then, silence filled the room.

"Pwede makigamit ng CR?"

"Ah, sa kanan lang, Ma'am. Yung may kurtina."