The Boss and The Babe

Luchi, a successful businesswoman is in pursuit of happiness — she's been on flings but can't find the right one. Then there's Rox, her feisty secretary who's secretly in love with her. And then, there's a bet — make them fall in love with each other.

"Saan si Ma'am, alas nwebe na hindi pa nagpaparamdam?" Rox hurriedly walks through the corridor to her Boss's office.

"Sabi parating na, baka na-traffic?" Duday says,

"Nako, 'yon pa.. Baka nambabae na naman, napaka hopeless romantic pa naman non!" she sighs in frustration, when she got there, she didn't expect what is happening behind doors.

"Ma'am — OH MY GAHD!" the only words came out from her mouth when she saw her Boss with a woman on her table, eating her out while half naked.

"T-teka, Luchi, someone's here oh!" the woman made her stop and irritably looked at the secretary.

"How many times did i say, knock before you enter?" she's mad at her for interrupting her business.

"Sorry, Ma'am.. But may meeting kayo at 9:30 AM with the board of trustees." Rox feel ashamed though it's not her fault at all.

"Is that it, now leave!" Luchi coldly dismissed her, the poor secretary went out of the office.

"Hmm.. Where were we?" She said to the woman and continue the moment.

The cafeteria was full, everyone is having a meal, while Rox stares blankly at the window, not eating her bicol express that she ordered 5 mins ago.

"Masama yun pinaghihintay yung grasya, Rox!" Duday tapped her shoulder, she looked at her. "Ano ba ang problema mo, bugnot na naman ba si Boss sa'yo?"

"Naistorbo ko kasi sa 'pagkain' sa bagong babae niya, pinaalala ko lang yung meeting kanina.. Pinaalis agad ako!" she sighs.

"Alam mo ang tibay mo rin, bakit mo natitiis si Ma'am Luchi na ganyan eh pwede ka naman lumipat sa ibang kumpanya na pwede ka mag grow, hindi yung ganito.."

"Kung hindi lang naman ako gipit, hindi ako magtatagal dito. Mataas naman yung sweldo ko, kaya titiisin ko hanggang sa maging maayos ang lahat." she said, Rox didn't know that Luchi heard it as she went to get her coffee, but immediately went back to her office to work on her documents.

"Hmm.. Hindi lang naman 'yon, mahal mo eh!"

"Shhh!!! Baka may makarinig sa'yo, ma-issue pa ako!" Rox shushed Duday,

"Ang akin lang, kung hanggang tingin ka lang sa kanya.. Masasaktan ka lang talaga, paano niya malalaman kung hindi mo naman sinasabi?" Duday uttered, Rox went silent after that.

She loved her secretly, and even if it hurts when she sees her Boss with other women ─ fucking them while at work, she sometimes wished it was her moaning Luchi's name. But, she's only her secretary, what will make the cold hearted Boss love her?

✸✸✸

Luchi went home feeling exhausted from the event, she immediately went upstairs to take a shower. As she rub the soap on her body, she remember what she accidentally heard from Rox and Duday's conversation.

"Kung hindi lang naman ako gipit, hindi ako magtatagal dito. Mataas naman yung sweldo ko, kaya titiisin ko hanggang sa maging maayos ang lahat."

As soon as she finished her night regimen, she lay down to her bed.

Masyado ba akong masungit? Hay nako, bawas-bawasan siguro ang pagkain ng tahong! Lagi na lang high blood eh! She thought.

A new day has started, Rox seems stressed as the annual report of finance department has lost and she can't find it on a pile of documents on her Boss's table. Luchi on the other hand is feeling happy about the news that she received that morning, she went to the office and saw how her secretary crying while flipping the pages of every folder she read.

"O, bakit anong problema?" she asked, but Rox didn't stop from looking. "Hey, look at me!" then Rox finally looked at her.

"Ma'am, i'm sorry please don't fire me!" she pleads,

"Bakit, what's the reason?" Luchi asks, "Ikinalat mo na yung mga documents, ano ba ang hinahanap mo?"

"Ma'am kasi.. Yung financial report for this year, nawawala eh!" Rox felt bad, she sobbed continuously.

"Tahan na, i'll ask for it via email na lang within the day. Sige na, iligpit mo na lang 'yan then resume your work." Luchi soothe her by rubbing her hand on Rox's back while the latter nuzzles her face to her neck.

"Hindi ka galit, Ma'am?" she stared at her,

"Hindi, and i want to say sorry for being harsh on you." Rox is stunned hearing those words from Luchi. "Rox, hello? You ok?" she wave her hand and Rox snaps out of it.

"Uhm, ok po. Pero so—"

"Isa pang sorry, Rox.. Hahalikan kita!"

"S-sige, ililigpit ko na 'to!" Rox hurriedly tidy up the folders and organized it.

Luchi just smiled and watched her behind her back, her eyes fixated on the younger woman's butt that made her bit her lips. Matambok pala 'to, ngayon ko lang napansin!

Abangan ang next episode! :)