2

• Chapter 2•

• Chapter 2•

Heeseung's laugh carried throughout the entire arcade.

"Dude, it wasn't that funny." I said as I laughed with him. He was laughing so hard now that he almost fell out of the chair.

"You're.. still laughing.. too." He managed to speak in a broken pattern between his heaves for air.

After a moment of not speaking, we were both able to calmly collect ourselves. I looked up at Heeseung who looked at me at the exact same time and the only thought that went through my head was oh no as we both busted out laughing again.

The laughter seemed endless and time was flying by faster tonight than I wanted it too.

I leave in two days. Two days. There wasn't enough time in the world for me to spend with my best friend anymore. I'd be gone and we'll eventually grow apart and never talk again. The thought hurt.

"Hey, we'll always be best friends right?" I asked, causing the fun moment we had to completely die and Heeseung gave me a worried look.

"Of course we will. Just because your gonna be hundreds of miles away doesn't mean I'm not gonna bug you every day."

"Imma hold you to that." I forced a sarcastic smile and got up. "Now come on, this place closes in three hours and we haven't even played half the games yet."

We practically raced each other across the arcade, placing bets on who would get the most tickets by the end. The more tickets the bigger the prize we could get at the counter.

"You know. I'm gonna miss this." Heeseung admitted as he throw a ball into the net scoring another point. "Hanging out with you and seeing you all the time."

"Me too. But hey there's always Christmas break, and summer. I'm sure I'll be coming to see you during at least one of those. If not both."

"Yea. It still sucks though. And your parents didn't tell you until a week before you were leaving which I think is fucked up, let alone not giving you a choice." He shrugged his shoulders as he scored his final point. He was now ahead of me by 56 tickets.

"Yea. I leaned against the game machine and crossed my arms. "She said it'll be better for and that I should give it a chance at least."

"I mean you should, because it's a private school, those are practically fucking castles." Heeseung laughed.

"Wanna talk my place then?"

"Nah. I mean don't get me wrong, I'd rather just go with you but I'm definitely not fit for that kind of school. You have to have killer grades, which you do. I don't."

We both walked our way to the next game. I had confidence this once was gonna put me ahead.

"Dude. You're gonna be in a school with dorms." Heeseung froze with wide eyes and a smile. "If you're roommate is hot, promise me you'll lose your virginity."

"Umm, that's if my roommate is also gay, dude. That's how that works. Which I doubt. I'm not that lucky."

"You're so pessimistic." Heeseung shook his head. "I'm just saying there's gonna be a shit tone of boys there, I'm sure there will be quite a few guys that are gay or even bisexual that you could easily wrap out your pretty finger."

"I think it's weird that you just called my fingers pretty." I laughed as him as he rolled his eyes. "Besides, I don't even want to go, why the hell would I want a love interest there?"

"Because! Sex is fun!" Heeseung whisper shouted at me.

Heeseung lost his virginity out freshmen year, the same year I came out as gay. He lost it to a popular named Anna while they were drunk and they never spoke again but since then he's been having it quite often. Except with his current girlfriend whose a virgin.

"Maybe to you. But I'd rather fuck a girl than lose my virginity at a school I don't want to be at."

"You're so cold, Hyunjin." Heeseung frowned. "I hope that whoever you meet and whatever friends you make cause you to loosen up a bit man." He looked at me as if I was a stone cold brick wall he'd been trying budge for years, which he has. "You desperately need it."

"Fuck off." I laughed and shoved his shoulder. "Maybe I'm just not ready."

"Dude, you are. You just keep postponing it because you think the ideal of sex should be because you love someone."

"So what I'm old-fashioned?"

"Yes, and I'm not saying it's wrong, but you're also allowed to hoe around a little. There's nothing wrong with that either."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes. "I just.. idk. I guess I also have way too high of standards."

"I'm sure there will be guys there that will meet you're standards Mr. Complicated."

"Hey, I'm not complicated. I'm just picky."

"I stand by my statement." He smiled at me and I just brushed it off.

"Come on. I still have to kick your ass at this next arcade game." Hyunjin laughed as he stood in front of a dance simulator.

"Bruh! That's not fair! You're like ten times a better dancer than me!"

"I'm not, I just practice more than you do."

——

After winning the game I was now completely ahead of him. We ended up playing that game so much we spent the rest of our time at it.

"Do you think they'll have a dance team at the school?" Heeseung asked.

"I don't know. From what I read they have a little bit of everything."

"Well you should join it if they do. Instead of saying you're going to eventually join a team. Actually do it."

"You're really trying to sell me on having a good time at this new school huh?"

"Yea. If you're going to be there for the rest of you high school education, you may as well have fun with it Dude. I hate to have to miss out on it. But I'd be happier if you were actually doing something instead of sulking because you miss me so much."

"God you're so smug."

We both laughed as we walked up to the counter. I ended up giving him my tickets cause he wanted to get a giant ass bear for his girlfriend. I didn't need anything up there anyway. I did however break off on of my tickets to keep as a memory.

I stuck it in the back of my phone case as we headed out to his car. He shoved the bear in the back seat and then climbed into the driver side.

"I am gonna miss you though dude." He said as he started up the engine.

"Yea. You'll be there to send me off right?" I asked.

"Of course I will. I'll bring Sunni too."

Me and Sunni weren't really friends, more acquaintances. We talked only when Heeseung was involved because he was the linked that held us together.

I now wish I actually chose to become friends with her. There were so many things I wanted to do here at home.

Now, I have to do them somewhere else.

——

[A/N]
Here's Chapter 2 of Madly. I'm truly so excited for how this story it gonna end up and I hope you guys will love it just as much as it gets further and further along.