33

Is it true what they say about you?

Are you a virgin?

Are you desperate?

I've never been overpowered like this.

I guess he just caught me by surprise.

Then came the yelling from down the hall...

And the sound of the school bells.

It all happened so quickly. Fists were being thrown, blood staining knuckles. A teacher was trying desperately to pull the blonde off another student but to no avail as Felix had a firm grip on the boy's t-shirt, the fabric threatening to rip and tear with the force. It almost seemed like the whole school surrounded the violent scene.

I was shaking uncontrollably in San's arms, even though I don't know where he came from, but I was shaking to my core. Not for myself, mainly for the fact that I was the reason Felix was in trouble.

There was screaming around us, some begged the fight to cease while others cheered it on. Either way, it didn't seem like Felix was stopping his punches any time soon at least not until enough damage was done in his eyes.

"Felix!"

Everything froze and I hadn't realize the one screaming his name was me until everyone froze and he looked at me, noticing the terror in my eyes.

It was then that the teacher had ahold of him. School police officers restraining him cuffs as the other was lifted of the ground with care.

There wasn't a single scratch on Felix except for a small cut on his lip that would be invisible if blood wasn't visible. The other guy however.. wasn't so lucky.

The carried the boy directly down the hall, yelling for students to move out of the way. Felix was being escorted away and a teacher pointed at me.

"You. Follow. Now." He voice was scolding and I reluctantly followed, San walked behind me and the teacher didn't seem to care. We followed behind him and him behind the officer that had a firm grip on the back of Felix's neck.

The headmistress was already waiting for us at the end of the hall, her arms crossed and nostrils flaring with red hot anger. Then she noticed me and her eyes widened.