64

[Jeongin]

[Jeongin]

To know that Felix was no longer the same sweet boy we had grown to love, he seemed so.. well exactly how he used to be before all of this happened. The cold, harsh blonde boy we first met at the beginning of the school year has returned and I think that makes this heartache even worse.

Cause not only did we lose him, we lost the Felix we knew him to be.

And so soon after these events happening, I leave for spring break tomorrow. Being away from Hyunjin, my only form of peace anymore, even for only a week is gonna be hard.

There was a knock from the doorway as I finished packing. Hyunjin, in all his beautiful glory, stood there leaning against the frame as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." He said with a small smile as I zipped my duffel bag.

"Hey. Jungkook wants us all to go to a movie tonight. To try and give us a moment we can forget everything for while. You feel up for it?"

"As long as you are going too." I dropped my bag in the floor as I walked up to him and he straightened up his posture. I looped an arm around his waist and gave him a kiss.

When I pulled away a watched a blush color his cheeks. "I'd be a monster to leave you alone with Jungkook." He chuckled.

"Well, we have hours until the movie and I'm done packing, so what do we do until then?"

"I was gonna paint something, maybe. You can watch if you want." He informed and smiled. I followed him into his room and watched as he set up his area. Easel, paints, brushes, canvas.

I sat on his bed and hugged one of his pillows as he sat down on his stool. His phone buzzed on his bed, showing Heeseung's ID.

"Jinnie, Heeseung texted you."

"Can you answer it for me, tell him I'm painting." He didn't look away from his canvas, he gets so lost when he paints that I'm surprised he heard me.

I unlocked his phone and read the message.

Lil brother
| wish you could come with us, I miss seeing you :(

That's right. They were brothers. I can't believe I had almost forgotten literally the most life changing news Hyunjin had ever received. I bet he misses him just as much. They haven't been around each other since Christmas.

"Hey Jinnie. I'll be right back."

I snatched Hyunjin's phone and tried to not seem suspicious when I left the room, not that i think Hyunjin even paid attention.

Then I pressed call.

It rang twice before Heeseung immediately answered.

"Oh Jeongin. I was expecting.. why are you calling?" He looked confused.