60

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

The weekend. Thank god.

All week I've been wanting the weekend to come so much sooner than it did. And now it's finally here. And only three weeks left until Spring break.

I tossed my blankets off my legs and headed to the bathroom to comb my hair. It was getting pretty long. The more I looked at it, the more I liked my hair this length.

I clipped my hair out of my face and began brushing my teeth. I could hear people downstairs moving things around in the kitchen. Everyone was out and about, even Haejin.

They were really interacting much with everyone, but to see them out and not locked away in their room was surprising.

I rinsed my mouth and headed downstairs. Jeongin was sprawled out on the couch, Cheongsan and San sitting on the floor in front of him.

Haejin was in one of the arm chairs and they were all focused so intently on the tv screen. They didn't even notice me walking in and sitting down on the only free seat.

I pulled out my phone, scrolling through social medias as I became disinterested in whatever show they were currently watching.

Facebook wasn't interesting, Instagram just showed people over exaggerating their not so perfect lives. Tiktok didn't have anything that caught my eye. I was entirely displeased with everything. Bored, not entertained.

I sunk my head back against the chair and I sighed. My eyes boring into the ceiling as if I could melt it.

If I'd known I'd feel this bored, I would've just gone right back to sleep. But it would've been a waste of a perfect good Saturday. I would've burned through half my weekend.

I stood and walk towards the front door, opening it to check how the weather felt. Chilly, but warming up, since it was so close for Spring to, well, spring upon us.

I marched upstairs and got dressed, only then did I hear Jeongin say something and footsteps follow behind me.

"Jinnie!" He shouted behind me as I reached the top of the stairs. I turned as he was marching up them after me.

"Yes?" I asked, with a small smile.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed, I was gonna walk over to Felix's and bug him. I'm bored."

"Oh! Then can I come with?" He got all excited at the mention of Felix. We haven't been able to much of him lately with the past couple weeks and we both missed him.

So I marched into my room and Jeongin into his. I threw on simple clothes. A sweater and pants. The sleeves were slightly too long for my arms, turning the cuffs into little sweater paws.

I meet Jeongin down by the door and we headed off.

Our walk over there was short, considering we practically chased each other the whole way.
I knocked on the familiar door.