73

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

We were all laughing as we walked into the cafeteria together, all the way to our table. As we sat down, I could tell Jisung felt uneasy. But he masked it, continuing to joke around with the three of us.

"You guys haven't replaced my seat?" Felix asked as he sat in his normal seat. "Is it okay for me to even sit here?"

"That seat is always gonna be yours Felix. You can sit here whenever you like." San said and I smiled, gripping onto his hand.

"Hyunjin?" Jisung whispered as he leaned in close to me. I looked at him. "Is it normal to feel scared like this?"

"Jisung it'll be okay."

My attention quickly turned to the doors and our friends began walking in. Jeongin and Hyuka were talking, Cheongsan was pulling around Jungkook by his bag and teasing him. Changbin and Seungmin laughing at them.

Whilst Jisung was focused on Hyuka, I noticed Felix's fiat clench with anxiety as he watched Jungkook get closer.

"If anyone isn't gonna accept my return. It'll be him."

I sighed. "It'll only make it worse that I haven't told him yet. Or Heeseung."

"What?" His eyes widened at me, as if I had just damned him.

I couldn't say anything else as Jeongin took a seat, then Hyuka just hovered. Hyuka looked at Felix with utter confusion, blinking twice. Then he turned to Jisung and asked to talk to him privately.

Jungkook sat down, clearly unhappy. "The fuck is he doing here."

"Kook, chill out." San chuckled. "Everything's good."

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and looked at me with his "what the fuck" look. But I tried my best to ignore his anger gaze. It was the best option to not tell him at this given moment in the cafeteria in front of the whole school.

Wouldn't be a very good public imagine for and almost graduating Senior to beat the shit out of a Junior. One or both of them would be suspended.

"Where did Jisung and Huening Kai run off to?" Seungmin asked.

"Personal stuff." Jeongin and I spoke at the same time. Clearly Hyuka had talked to Innie about it the same why Ji had opened up to me.

Seungmin mouthed the word 'oh' before putting his attention back on his food.

Despite the small distraction that the purple caused, Jungkook was still staring daggers at Felix. Who just sat next to me uncomfortably and I shared a look with Jeongin.

"So! Jungkook!" Jeongin piped up excitedly, already having a conversation at play. "You ready for graduation! It's already only a month away!"

Jungkook turned to the younger, obviously smiling cause no one could resist that enthusiastic charm he has when he actually uses his enthusiasm.