21

[Felix]

[Felix]

"Excuse me what?" I asked him. Completely baffled at what I heard leave his mouth.

"I'm not repeating that question." He sounded embarrassed. He covered his face turned to walk the opposite direction as if he instantly regretted asking me.

"Hyunjin! Wait!" I stood there frozen for a second, before jogging to catch up to him. "Stop. Hold on."

I grabbed his shoulder and he stopped. He didn't look at me though as I turned him around. "You want me to sleep with you?"

He refused to look at me and I had just realize how incredibly shy this boy actually was. Especially with this. Why else would he not have told me all of those things before?

"Hyunjin. Please look at me." He shook his head. "Why?"

"Because I can feel you about to reject me."

My heart sank. "I haven't even answered yet."

"I know."

I lifted his chin to make him look me in the eyes, but his eyes looked away from me instantly. "Hyunjin. I told you I was a virgin."

"Yea, I know. So am I."

"I won't really know what I'm doing." I admitted. "Do you mean it?"

"You keep asking me that. Have you not gotten the hint that I do when it comes to you?" He finally looked at me.

"I guess not." I lowered my hand from his body.

"Are you saying no?" He asked, looking at me fully.

"No. I'm just... processing."

The truth is... we say we can't stand each other, but in all honesty even though we barely know each other, I don't think we can stand to be away from each other.

Anytime I'm near him, I have the urge to kiss him. To shower him with my lips, mark him in places no one else can touch. Is that insane of me to want?

I've never wanted someone so bad, so intensely. It burns me to my core.

"My question is... if I say yes, would you be willing to participate the stuff I like?" I looked at him after contemplating my answer.

"I'd be willing to try." He said, nervously.

"To what extent?" I asked him, stepping closer.