49

DOUBLE UPDATE!!

[Jeongin pov]

I combed through my hair, letting it falling comfortably around my head in that cute boy style. I needed a trim soon, it was reaching my eyes.

I applied my scent before I pulled on my uniform blazer. I checked to make sure my shoes were laced before grabbing my backpack and meeting everyone downstairs in the kitchen.

Hawjin greeted me with a good morning and I smiled at them. They never talked much, when they did it was always quiet. Like they didn't have much to say at all or just wanted the conversation be extremely short.

Haejin was the first to leave the house and I grabbed something quick to eat during the 2 minute walk to the school. I never really ate breakfast, but Hyunjin has been hounding me about it.

"Let's go!" Cheongsan clapped his hands together and waved us out of the kitchen and out of the front door.

He did a double check to make sure all lights were off, aside from the one lamp we always keep in in the living room before joining outside and skipped slightly ahead of us. He was eager to see his girlfriend since she had gotten back late last night and he hasn't been able to see her yet since break ended.

San teased his behavior and I jabbed his side. "Don't act like you would do the same for Joong, Mister."

"You right, you right. Sorry." He agreed with me and surrender to his brother, who locked him in a headlock and ruffled up is already messy hair.

Hyunjin grabbed my hand and held it tightly, winking at me when I turned my head to look at him. I rolled my eyes but was struggling to hide a blush.

I knew he saw it anyway, despite my effort to hide it. He kissed the back of my hand and just accepted the love, mornings like this made it harder for me to be a people person. I wasn't ever a morning person, even less so when it came to getting up so early for school.

We walked through the doors and it was as loud as always. The slamming of locker doors, the chitter chatter of people catching up. The laughter, the teachers shouting at people to stop running in the halls. I mentally groaned at being back here. It was only my first year of high school and I wanted to graduate already.

Hyunjin stopped at my locker with me as I opened it and organized the things I needed for today. I was hoping it was be a chill day considering we just got back. I was hoping all my classes would just discuss what we'd be going over the next semester.

I could hear whispers of the girls next to me. Did you see the new guy? Oh my god, isn't he just so handsome? A new student. Of course, it's gonna be the gossip for a while until people get to know him to well.

I turned to Hyunjin and smiled. "I'll see you between classes okay?" I said to him, just wanting to get first period over with.

"Okay. Remember, we are all sitting together at lunch." He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, which I noticed a few people staring as he did. None of them seemed ill-mannered but staring was still rude.