70

[Song attached above, you will know when to play it

[Song attached above, you will know when to play it.]

[Hyunjin]

Huening Kai and I were having a blast. Free samples of all sort of food from booths. Looking at all the handmade items. It only sucked that fun we were having would end so soon as Jisung was almost to the square.

"Want to chill with me and Jeongin back at the dorm? You and jisung both." I asked as his phone buzzed with a message from him.

"I'd like that." He smiled, his eyes squinting a little as he did so. I wiggled with happiness. Today was the best thing Jeongin has convinced me to do, and he's convinced me to do a lot of things. Some of them to embarrassing to think about.

"He says he's here." Huening Kai looked up from his phone and spun around in search for the vehicle. I followed in his action, trying to find that little silver car.

"Maybe he's on the other side?" I suggested and he nodded, taking off in a light jog to the other side of the mini festival. I clutched my bags in my head and then stopped when he did, almost instantly spotting Jisung.

But one thing about his was different that almost made me miss him. He dyed his hair blue.

"He's there." I pointed towards him and started walking. Kai looked extremely confused and then speechless as he came upon his boyfriend with the new shade of navy blue hair.

"Hey!" Ji smiled brightly and welcomed his boyfriend with a hug. "Let's put these in the trunk." He grabbed out bags and laid them neatly in the trunk. I kept my eyes on Kai's blushed expression as he admired Jisung's change.

"You okay?" I whispered to him and he almost startled out of his skin.

"Yea. Yea.. I'm good. He just looks..."

"Nice?" I laughed.

"Not quite the words I was wanting to use." He chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, let's go!" Jisung said and hoped towards the drivers side.

"We wanted us all to back to mine if that's fine with you, Ji." I said as I claimed into the back seat. He smiled and nodded. Hyuka turned to the backseat with a wiggle and smiled brightly at me.

"So I take it today was a success?"

"I'd say so." Huening Kai spoke, tilting his head like an innocent child.

The drive back was incredibly short, or seemed so as most of the ride I was indulged in a conversation with both the youngers.

We brought my bags up to the door, which Jisung had openly for me kindly. I was stopped in the living when I noticed a nervous or impatient San. Who instantly stood at my returned presence.

"Hyunjin!" He said holding his arms out on either side of me as to keep me from moving. I look at him confused, taking a step back. "Uhm, I need to tell you.."

"Did something happen?" I asked.

"Not exactly. It's just Fel.."

"Felix? What about him?" I lowered my back to the floor, instantly worried.

"He's in your.."

That's all I needed to here, before realizing what he was talking about. I booked it up the stairs and into my room. Once the door swung open, I froze.

There he was, in all his usual majestic glory. His head lifted to meet my gaze and he stood.
"Hey." He smiled shyly a hand slowly lift to give me a single wave. If he was here, it meant one thing and one thing only.

I plunged forward and threw my arms around him, tears stinging my eyes. The force of my body meeting his almost knocked us both down onto my bed, but he held his balance. His arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried into my neck.

And then a silent sob broke out of me. I felt his body shake a little in my arms and then we both sank to the floor on our knees, neither of us letting go.

"Felix.." my voice shook a little with saying his name and he just shook his head shushed me. His hold on me growing tighter and tighter by the second.

I pulled away slightly, pressing my forehead to his. I noticed the tears tracks below his eyes as he squeezed them shut. Trying not to look at me as he silently let them fall. So I wiped them away and kissed his cheek where they touched.

"Hyunjin.. I.." he took a deep shaky breath. "I'm so sorry." He whispered.

I didn't say anything back. I just held his face, looked at him as if I hadn't seen him in years and letting my eyes nap his features again.

"I know." It was all I could say.

"Why are you so calm?" He finally looked at me, eyes bloodshot from the tears. "It's more terrifying than Jeongin's reaction."

"I just.. wait you saw Jeongin?"

"Yea. I came to talk to you both, but you were gone." He admitted looking down again, but I lifted his chin back up to look into his cocoa eyes.

"What were you going to say?" I asked softly.

He took in a deep breath. "I was just going to apologize, but Jeongin made me realize I owe you an explanation. He got one, now you get one."

"Go on." I nodded as he looked at me.

"I was scared, Hyunjin." He shivered a little and I just continued to caress his cheek. "So scared. The way I felt was different. Foreign. I didn't think I wanted it, or needed it, until it was gone. I was in denial of that for so long, angry at myself and I took it out on you whenever you came around to remind me of the truth."

"I want you Hyunjin, both of you. I need the both of you. So much." He sighed and lowered himself even more, making himself seem so small.

I hugged him again and his arms returned around me. The other half of my world fell back into place just by him being here. He kissed me cheek and I smiled with a light happy sigh.

"Hyunjin."

"Yes?" I said, unwillingly pulling away from him again.

"I have one more thing to say." This time he was the one caressing my face, studying my features. "Hwang Hyunjin, I love you. I always have."

"I know. I always knew."

————
[A/N]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSJSJSJSHAIWJSHDJDISHAJEHDKSUEYUEHEBDJDJDUSJSHSGAUWYIWOJCBDHSIHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm probably just as excited as all of you how have waited for no only Felix's return. BUT THOSE THREE WORDS TO FINALLY BE SAID!

The story isn't over yet folks! Hang tight 🥰

Love you guys! Til my next update!
~ Cece