28

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

When they all returned from the game, Felix and I were fully dressed acting like nothing happened. Back to our normal routine of just ignoring each other. What are we? You and me, what are we?

I didn't like it. The pretending we didn't exist when others were around. I didn't like that I had to pretend like I didn't want to attach myself to him and never let go, but I guess this was just us. We didn't bring any attention to ourselves and part of me wanted to believe it was for the better even if it hurt.

They came home cheering Changbin's victory. Chan had ran upstairs and returned with a stash of alcoholic beverages. How he managed to get those was beyond me.

Jisung was back with them, he wasn't glaring at me anymore. Wasn't ignoring that I existed, if anything he looked like he wanted to speak to me but I always turned away before he could say something.

I congratulated Changbin's win and he thanked me as Chan handed out shot after shot. Felix had left the house, not sticking around to celebrate with us most likely due to the amount of noise that was about to fill the house. I stayed because, well...free drinks.

After a minute or two, a few of them starting stumbling around the living room. Chan had chugged a whole bottle of liquor by himself and was currently singing lyrics to some song out loud and Seungmin joined him, his arm wrapped around the older.

Jeongin seemed like a lightweight, he was holding onto people to walk as his legs looked like they were about to give out. And they did. He tumbled into me and i laughed as I held him up. He smiled up and me, his eyes squinting.

I looked around the living room as all of us. Jisung was feeling up Minho, couldn't say I was surprised. Jeongin didn't seem to like it though as he caught what I was looking at.

"Can we play a game or something?" Jeongin said his words slightly slurred and I helped him sit down in the arm chair.

"Oh? A game?" Seungmins bounced away from Chan, instantly entranced by whatever idea the maknae had. The last time we played a game while drinking, it didn't end to well.

"Is that a good idea?" I asked tipping a shot glass back and the bitter liquor his my taste buds. I held a blank expression as I let it run down my throat, my face heating up and I had no doubt it was turning read.

"We can keep it PG-13?" Chan said, reassuring me knowing what my thought process immediately was.

"What's the fun in that?!" Jeongin shouted, sinking into the arm chair. He was glaring daggers at Jisung but nobody noticed except me. So I was right about what was going on between him and Minho. Something was definitely there.

"Jeongin you aren't even close to making a decision." Changbin said, "you are wasted after like four drinks."

I chuckled at that and Jeongin elbowed my rib cage. I grunted and held my side.