42

I think I have become anti-crowds

I think I have become anti-crowds... or more realistically anti-people. Or maybe I'm just a bitter bitch because I'm not getting all of the attention. Instead now it's split 50/50 in all ways between the three of us.

Wy didn't I like the fact they got along? No idea. Maybe, it was just casual jealousy. Or maybe it was the fear of them choosing each other and leaving me in the dust. Who fucking knows right?

As of right now, we were making our way towards the skating rink. The sun was setting and the amount of festive lights glowing around us was almost blinding. The area around the rink was crowded with small groups of people. Mostly teenagers celebrating their own Christmas break with their friends.

I fixed my beanie as we walked our way to the counter to rent our skates. Once that was down we sat ourselves down on the benches and lasces up the skates. It's been two years since I've been in a rink so I was honestly hoping I wasn't to rusty. It's just like dancing right? As I rose to my feet and slid my shoes in a cubby, Jeongin following behind me. The blades slid onto the ice and I felt slightly anxious, but after the first few strides I realized it was for nothing.

I spun around to look where Felix and Jeongin were. Felix had just slid into the rink and I was surprised to see Jeongin right behind me and not hovering around him. The blue-haied boy was staring at me with sparkling eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

"What?" I asked, turning my head to hide my smile.

"Can I hold your hand?" He asked me, cocking his head to the side and poking the tips of his index fingers together making me laugh. I stood out my hand and he intertwined his fingers with mine. He slid one foot in front of the other across the top of the ice. Felix had caught up to us and he took my other hand.

There weren't many people on the ice. They were mostly congregating along the outskirts of it, sitting down on the benches and enjoying concession hot chocolate in cardboard cups.

A cold breeze whipped through the air, placing sharp stingy kisses on my nose making my eyes water slightly. I shivered it off and was thankful that I was always smart about wearing extra layers of warmth. Though, I may end up grabbing a few of those steaming cups of hot chocolate just for a little bit of extra warmth since i could still feel bit of the cold cutting through the layers.

Jeongin branched away from us to cute little tricks in the center of the ring. Nothing to fancy like professionals would, but things even I couldn't do and I've been ice skating since I was a kid.

"He's great, you know?" Felix spoke softly. "You never offically told me there was another guy, but I always knew. And I see why."

"Since when did you know?"

"Homecoming night. I saw it through your window." He smiled downwards as he watched his skates slide gracefully across the ice.

"Is that why you.."

"One of the reasons." He said without letting me finish my sentence.

"What are the others?"

"I.. I don't think I'm ready to discuss that yet." He admitted, looking me in the eyes with a small smile. I understood and nodding, refusing to push for something that wasn't a comfortable topic.

My shoulder accidentally hit someone passing by and I spun around to make sure they were falling to the ground. They had the same idea. My eyes widened slightly as I vaguely remember that way too happy look.

"Are you alri- Woojin?" I asked, completely caught off guard by the familiar face. I was surprised I even remembered his name.

"Train buddy!" There was that smile. I smiled back at the name he called me. "How are you?"

Jeongin came sliding up as he saw me interacting with someone, standing behind me beside Felix. "I'm okay. Are you here with your girlfriend?"

"No, I'm here with my little sister actually." He jerked his thumb behind him. "She went to the restroom a little bit ago, but hasn't come back so I was going to check on her."

"No need. I'm right here." A younger girl came skating up to our little gathered group. She looked no older than maybe 13. "Who are they?"

"Honestly. Just strangers." I laughed and Woojin agreed with a smile.

"Mom says not to talk to strangers." The little girl huffed, crossing her arms at her older brother.

"Well, if you don't talk to strangers, how are you to ever make friends?" He bent down to her height and her eyes widened as she thought about it. The guy had a point. Everyone was a stranger to you at some point. All it took was a simple hello to change that. Unless your Lee Felix and your version of a truce is overing a cigarette at two in the morning on porch steps. That was our version of 'hello.' And for Jeongin, it was Art.

"Anyway, it's getting late, Mom will want you home, soon." Woojin straightened his posture as he patted the girls head and turned back to me. "It was nice running into you again, Hyunjin! Enjoy you break!" His sunshine smile formed on his lips as he waved a farewell, taking his sister's hand and skating away. I waved goodbye and turned back to my friends. If only more people had a smile and an attitude like his, this world would have a bigger chance at being a better place.

"I'm going to grab some hot cocoa, you guys want some?" Jeongin piped up, spinning on the blades.

"I'd like some please." I informed and Felix politely passed on the opportunity.

When Jeongin returned with the cardboard cups, I stepped of the rink and sat down on one of the benches. Felix following behind me. He untied his skates and slipped into his shoes.

"You done skating Lix?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yea. I'm kind of eager for the other ideas I had in mind tonight." He gave me an unreadable loo and I looked at Jeongin who was just watching Felix and taking sips of his coffee. I felt like I was out of the loop on something and I didn't like it, but I didn't bother to ask. If it was that important, they would've shared it with me already right?

"What about you Jeongin?" I asked, reaching for the laces of my skates.

"I'm done here. Would we allowed to go back to yours?" He asked, the same unreadable look in his eyes. What the hell was going on here?

"I don't his is the best option, Innie." Felix said as he looked at me, planting a kiss on the sweet spot of my exposed neck. It sent tingles over a wide radius of my body. Jeongin placed his hand on my knee and glided it up my thigh, watching the motion.

"You're probably right."

I grabbed ahold of Jeongin's hand, stopping it just before he reached to close. We are in fucking public for christ's sake.

"What has gotten into the the both of you?" I asked with a flustered tone.

"Come back with us and we'll show you exactly what it is." Felix's deep lustrous voice echoed in my ears. I flashed a glance at Jeongin, who only smiled.

What the hell did I do?

----

[A/N]

It's a shorter chapter but here you go!

Next chapter wil be what you've all been waiting for. You can thank me later :)

Love you guys!

Til my next update!