74

[Felix]

[Felix]

I escaped the heated gazes to the bathroom. No doubt that Jungkook was saying something about me in my absence. I pushed the bathroom door open and immediately rest my hands on one of the sinks. Gripping so hard my knuckles turned white.

I looked at myself in the mirror, knowing I didn't have the right to be mad at Jungkook for his words. Cause my actions caused them. But is no one in this fucking world allowed to redeem themselves? Can no one be granted a clean slate?

I shook my head as I turned on the faucet and rinsed my face. Strands on my hair getting wet and sticking to my face.

I know I should let the words bother me. That it's just someone else's not-so-good opinion about me and I already have plenty of those so why let this ones opinion indicate how I feel. Maybe it's because he's my boyfriend best friend? I don't know. It's not I need approval.

If anything there's one persons words who are gonna matter more than Jungkooks, and that one I'm terrified for.

See, I'm used to people wanting to beat the shit out of me for things that I've done. But never over emotional lovey dovey shit.

I heard the door to the bathroom open and I thought about racing to a stall and hiding, but by the time I had made a decision it was too late. It that I needed to hide anyway, it was only Jeongin.

"Hey.. you okay?" He asked me, standing only an inch away from me. I turned away slightly just staring at myself in the mirror.

"Yea. I'll be fine. Just gotta let fall away for a minute." I combed my finger through my hair a few times, smoothing out the strands and letting them fall back into place.

Jeongin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and then across my chest which was rising and falling heavily with my breathing. The action calmed me slightly as I let my head fall back against his shoulder and his lips pressed against my forehead.

"You know.. everyone else's opinions are gonna change our choices, Lixie. Everyone already knew we'd take you back without hesitation. I just don't think expected it to be so soon."

"Yea, they'd rather it be a while that way y'all would've had time to get over me." I huffed and he chuckled.

"Maybe. But that wasn't the case, was it?"

"No. You got mad at me and angry dominated me. Never happening again by the way."

Jeongin let out a cute little laugh and nodded. "So you've said, but you just won't admit you enjoyed it."

I scoffed and forced his arms of me as I walked away with a smile towards the door. "Wait wait wait!" Jeongin grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the door.

"Just admit it please, and then I'll promise it won't happen again." He begged with those pretty little eyes of his and I looked away. As long as I was looking away I wouldn't fall for his little trap. Cause he's only gonna say if I enjoyed it so much, why don't I want it to happen again?