81

[Jeongin]

[Jeongin]

The open field in the middle of the woods was already so crowded. I felt like we have been running late. But we were told show up at 10. I guess everyone else was just early.

I clung to Felix's arm and he rubbed the back of my hand to soothe me. I've never been to a party this big. The maximum amount of people I've got drunk around was 13 other people. This... this was a lot more than 13 people. I had to bet the whole graduating class was here, plus other students from different grades.

"Im going to go find Chan! Let him know we are here!" Hyunjin yelled over the buzz of conversations and music. I would be supposed if we got busted before the night was over. Felix walked forward, dragging with him as I still clung to him. We weaves through people and he was looking around searching.

Off in the distance, I saw Hyuka doing pull up on a tree branch around a ground of people and felt relieved.

"There's Hyuka!" I pointed him out to Felix and he laughed at the scene. "Go hang out with him, baby. I'm trying to find Jisung."

"What? Why?" I asked, pouting that he was ditching me too.

"He asked me to hold onto something for him. He needs it tonight! Now go, I promise I'll be right back!" He went to walk off but I grabbed him.

"Wait, what is it?"

"I can't tell you baby. It's a secret." He said patting my head and I pouted more.

"But I'm good at keeping secrets!" I stomped my foot and he laughed.

"Not with this one, no. Now go baby. I love you." He said and I huffed, marching off towards Hyuka who had now done his 114th pull up before dropping to the ground. I only knew that cause the crowd around him was counting. They all cheered and i assume it's because he beat someone else's record.

"Hyuka!" I called for him and his head snapped towards me, instantly smiling and running up to me.

"INNIE!" He tackled me in a hug and I already knew he was tipsy just by his mood and reactions to my showing.

"How much have you drank?"

"Only enough to feel the buzz, I'm taking a break from the alcohol until it dies down." He responded and I nodded. He's always been responsible like that, not letting himself get too drunk so he can watch out for other people. This time I'm assuming it's to watch out for Jisung. That little bastard gets drunker than a skunk. Though I admit it just amplifies his fun and outgoing personality. Speaking of...

"Where is Jisung?" I asked and he shrugged.

"He ran off a little bit ago, said he was going try and see if Felix was here yet. But if you're here, clearly he is too."

"Yea.. that's coincidence cause he just left to go find Jisung." I informed and raised a brow.

"That's suspicious." He chuckled and threw his arm around me. "Let's go find out what our boyfriends are up to. Shall we?"