78

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

Graduation Week.
The busiest week of any high school ever. With preparations and practices. San, Joong, Cheongsan, Changbin, and Jungkook have all been sucked away since this morning making their final preparations for their last week of being seniors in high school. Almost half of our lunch table was missing and I hated this feeling.

It caused me to realized that next year. Those friends will no longer be here. And the group with keep shrinking til it's just Seungmin, Hyuka and Jeongin left, and then finally leaving Hyuka and Jeongin alone at table. Unless filled by other people. Especially knowing Hyuka, there is no doubt in my mind that he will be dragging new friends to the table each passing year.

Though there would forever be a hole where our friends are supposed to be.

I picked at my lunch tray, the rest of our remaining group laughing off whatever joke was just made. Hyuka and Jisung were back to being the clingy couple they've always been. My one pride is that Hyuka seemed to be warming back up to Felix slowly. The silent treatment phase had passed.

"Hyunjin?!" Jisung calling out my name cause me to snap back to whatever was going on. "Were you daydreaming or something? Hyuka asked you a question." He chuckled at me.

"Oh. What was the question?" I asked leaning forward.

"Haha, it was just about the art display for the graduation. How many pieces did you submit?"

"Only three." I admitted. Only my three favorite pieces I've ever created.

"Do you think you'll place?" Hyuka continues and before I could answer, Felix interrupted.

"Oh have no doubt, he will place." He gave me a smirk as he answered for me. Knowing me, I probably would've just said 'maybe, I don't know.'

"I feel like Hyunjin will place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd." Jisung said with a laugh.

"The most places they will give someone is two, to seem unbiased and fair." I informed and he mouthed 'oh.'

"Hyunjin, are you okay baby?" Jeongin asked out of no where. "You just seem off out today."

"Honestly yea you do, what's up?" Seungmin sided with him and all of a sudden everyone was waiting for me to give an answer.

"Yea I'm fine, it's just weird right now. Half of our friends are leaving on Friday. Then summer starts and we may not get to see each other as often." I stated my worries and they all looked at my with sympathy.

"Oh Jinnie, everything gonna be fine! We were all literally just talking about summer plans." Jisung let out a light laugh.

"Oh, I must've been zoned out for that." I admitted.

"I will fill you in later baby." Felix said and they tried their best to keep me included in conversation keeping in mind how I felt about our current situation with our friends.