30

[Jeongin]

[Jeongin]

Hyunjin and I were currently fixing up our new rooms, Felix was in the living room chatting with two of our new roommates. We were given today off from school to move our things.

There's only five of us in this home, I haven't met the third or seen the third person in the dorm yet. Hyunjin came waltzing into room as I finished setting up my vinyls.

I bent down to my feet and picked up the painting he had made for me. I wanted to place it above my bed here. Since the rooms were bigger I had more space. I removed my headphones and looked the brunette.

"Hey. You need any help?" Hyunjin asked, noticing I hadn't even started on my suitcases.

"Uhm. Yea. If you wouldn't mind, please." He stepped further into me room with a smile.

"You going to the homecoming dance?" He asked me, without looking up from his chosen chore.

I forgot the dance was tonight. "I don't know. I don't really have anyone to go with."

"Want to go with me? I don't really have anyone to go with either." He nodded his head towards the hall. He knew the two out there that were currently entertained with Felix's presence.

I pretended to think about it. Not wanting to seem to overjoyed that Hyunjin just asked me to go somewhere with him. I've liked him for a while, since the day he let me roam through his heart and basically bare parts of his soul to me.

But it was obvious he was off limits to me. First to Jisung and now because of Felix it was painfully obvious that Felix had some sort of attraction to the guy. But I was hopeful, Felix hadn't asked him to the dance.

"I'd be okay with that." I said, looking him before returning my attention to getting the placement of the painting on my wall just right.

When I was 100 percent sure it was perfectly centered and even. I hung it up and hopped off the bed.

After finishing up, we walked out of my new room and into the living room. It was set up in a very welcoming way. A large window centered on one wall, letting warm light in.

Hyunjin jumped over the back of the couch and  smoothly slide into the space between San and Felix. I, however, just walked around to sit down like a normal person.

I sat down at the end of the small section and turned my head to watch whatever was on tv. A Cartoon Network show was playing and I was immediately engulfed by it. I didn't watch tv much, I spent way too much time in my room.

As the show played out before my eyes, I hadn't realized a whole hour had passed until Hyunjin waved his hand in front of my face.

"I've been calling your name." He said. "The dance is in an like thirty minutes."

I looked around the room. The only ones in here were me and him. I shifted my feet to the ground and pushed myself up. Hyunjin stepped aside to let me pass him. He followed up the stairs before disappearing into his own room.