16

• Chapter 16 •

Chapter 16 •

I kept my head down in the hallway cause the only reason people knew who I was at this place was because of Jisung's charismatic friendly ass.

7 possible friends was enough. I didn't want to be overloaded. I opened my locker and set my bag on the self opening the zipper.

The canvas for Jeongin's commission sitting inside along with my paints and tools. I almost forgot I was gonna work on this is class. I turned my head to look over my shoulder. Jeongins locker was at the end of the hall. I could usually see him from where I stood.

The hall was crowded though, taller boys and groups females blocked any view.

I managed to see the top of his blue head peek through, walking my direction. When he emerged from the crowds of other students, his head phones were on, covering his ears completely. His eyes were focusing on organizing the papers between his chest and class books.

He didn't look at me this time as he passed me. No smile, no wave. I shouldn't be as upset about it as I am. I shouldn't care, but I do.

I close my locker door and walk the opposite direction towards my class. It's quieter in the halls than it normally is and I feel like everyone is looking at me, but they aren't. I'm not valid enough for their states.

As I walked through the doors, I sit down at my desk. Jungkook isn't here yet. Funny how I only learned him name a little bit ago.

Jisung was sitting at his desk beside mine, glasses framing his face. His nose almost pressed against the table as he hovered over school assignments that were probably late.

He noticed my presence, smiled at me and said hi with a blush before turning back his papers.

I smiled at the rosy pink color of his cheeks. I could say that in a way, what happened the other day between me and him made us closer friends and... well. That's not important.

"Alright class." Our teacher clapped his hands just as Jungkook sat down next to me. He didn't glare at me, so I consider that already a win for today.

Our teacher began rambling on about todays lesson and as I watch taking notes Jungkook leaned in and spoke to me for the first time.

"I'm Jungkook."

"I know." I said looking at him. He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Jisung told me." I admitted and he just nodded. "I'm Hyunjin."

"I know."