31

We exited the school, Jeongin following close behind me

We exited the school, Jeongin following close behind me. I almost started walking the normal path back to my original dorm before San called out to me as they waited for us.

We started walking our way down the the dorm. San's date was coming back with us. I learned that his name was Hongjoong. Cheongsan walked his date to her dorm, like a whole ass gentleman. We waited for him. We silently cheered him on as he earned a goodnight kiss from her. He came back blushing.

As we walked through the door, I let out a deep sigh of gratitude as the ambiance of the place welcome us home. I used a hand to rake my hair, which was fully dry but I was still taking a shower to rid myself of the sweat.

Felix was waiting on the couch as we walked in, I was surprised to see him. He sat back with one ankle resting on the knee of his other legs. One arm on the back of the couch as he scrolled through his phone.

Cheongsan coughed to get the blondes attention. He looked up at us and got up, when he eyes landed on me, his pace slowed.

As San was introducing Hongjoong to Felix, I noticed Jeongin sneaking up the stairs. I quickly followed him, catching him just before he could shut his door.

"Jeongin. Wait." His door was halfway shut and he just stared at me. "Are you okay?"

He avoided eye contact with me as I walked into his room. "Yea. I'm fine, can I just be alone?"

"Jeongin, why do-"

"Hyunjin.. please." He wouldn't look at me now. It was so clearly obvious. I'm not oblivious nor gullible.

"Jeongin, I'm not stupid. I know the other guy is me." I said and his eyes widened as he finally looked at me, his mouth feel open to say something but nothing came out. In all honesty it was a guess, I just wanted him to look at me. But by the way he reacted... I wasn't wrong.

"How.."

"I was honestly just trying to get you to look at me.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, congrats. It fucking worked."

I turned and closed the door, whatever was said next most likely needed to be private between me and him.

"Jeongin."

"No, Hyunjin, I'm not doing this while you-rejecting-me-gently thing. So If that's what you are about to do, please just go." He turned away from me.

"Why are you so upset? Jeongin." I reached for him and he instantly pulled away. "Jeongin!"

"Because you're in love with someone else! I can see it in the way you look at each other." He exclaimed and my hands fell to my sides. "I'm upset, because I wish you would looked at me like that."

"I.. I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything, but you can leave." He said, pointing to the door.