26

Knowledge of knowing what's to come

Knowledge of knowing what's to come. It's both a blessing and a curse. These past few hours of sitting in the room with these three men, I've had to keep myself from putting myself on my knees for the blonde boy that sat on the bed beside me.

He's been making movements he knows drives me insane. That wicked little smirk, he plasters it on his lips before he lets out deep laughs. Okays with his hair as he flexes his jaw.

The veins in his arm show as he leans back on them, occasionally dipping his head back exposing his neck.

Cheongsan and San have noticed my stares, the looks I give him. They share knowing looks with each other, but they don't mention anything. Not once.

School would letting out any minute. Our roommates would be walking through the front door, spreading out amongst the house without a word after a long day at school.

"We should probably head out before they see us in here." Cheongsan said, slightly frowning.

"Alright." Felix said, standing and began walking them out. I followed them out, we stood on the porch for a minute saying our final goodbyes.

But as they went to step off and walk away, our little group of housemates came wandering in through the gate. Everyone had a confused look on their face except Jeongin. Jeongin wasn't paying attention at all, and Jisung wasn't amongst them.

The twins passed the group in complete silence, not a glance shared between any of them.

"We were wondering where you two were." Minho spoke up as they all stepped onto the porch.

"Hyunjin. I'd like the speak to you please." Chan said, waving me to follow him. I mentally groaned to myself as I followed him up the stairs and assumingly into his room.

He organized his stuff from his bag onto his desk. The silence that filled the room, minus the sound of his papers being shuffled through, was irritating.

"Just talk already please." I asked him, and he peered up at me.

"Jisung has been given in school suspension until after homecoming is over so there's that. But what on the most of my worries. I'm glad you're getting on good terms with Felix, but please don't let yourself start becoming him." Chan said, standing straight. "Especially hanging out with his friends."

"Question, Chan. Have you ever took the time to know any of them?" I asked, highly irritated that I was being given advice I didn't ask for.

"No, but I don't nee-"

"Then I'll do as I please." I said walking out of his room and back down the stairs. I'm not a follow the leader type, I could make decisions for myself pretty damn well. Cheongsan and San were not an issue and Felix definitely isn't a problem.

I stomped down the stairs as Jeongin was about to march up them. Our bodies collided, sending him backwards but I reached out to catch him before he could fall down the last five steps.