19

We walked back in the rain, quietly

We walked back in the rain, quietly. Neither one of us saying anything. The rain had stopped but we were both almost completely soaked. I thanked god my phone had a waterproof case.

I checked the time. "Oh shit." I started running towards to house and Felix chased after me, in the distance we could hear the final school bell ring.

We ended up making it back to the house very quickly. I rushed into my room. Searching for clean clothes but came up empty. I really needed to do my laundry.

I yanked off my shirt and Felix stood in my doorway.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to change."

"Why?" He asked, very confused.

"Jisung will know I was lying if he comes home and finds me and you both drenched from head to toe."

"Oh. So this is about him." He seemed annoyed, his tongue pressing into the side of his cheek.

"Felix... I-"

Just then I heard the front door open and I grabbed Felix, pulling him into my bathroom and pushing him into the shower.

"What the-"

I covered his mouth with my hand and turned on the shower water.

"Hyunjin?" I could hear Jisung's voice on the other side of the door.

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled.

"Oh. You still feeling sick?" I heard the door creak open a bit. I watched as Felix lowered my hand and smirked, pressing his lips to my neck.

"I- uh, n-no. I'm okay. Thank you t-though."

Felix teeth grazed my skin and wanted to hit him so badly.

"Okay, well I brought you're school work for you. It's on your bed."

Felix mocked Jisung with his hand and I rolled my eyes. "Thank you."

When the door clicked shut I hit him. I hit him so hard.

"Ow, what the fuck?" He asked.

"You know what?"

"I don't actually."

"Look. That was fun and all, and I like it. But let's not make a habit out of this. You still drive me fucking insane sometimes." I turned off the shower water and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around my waist before stepping out and shutting my bedroom, door, proceeding to try and pry wet denim of my legs.

"Wow." He made and face and shook his head, "Nice to know where you fucking stand." Felix opened my bedroom door and walked directly into his, slamming his door shut. I cursed at myself under my breath and rested a fist against my forehead.