32

"Hyunjin! Hurry up or we are gonna be late!" Jeongin called from the hallway as I was finishing up in the bathroom

Cheongsan and San had already left even thought I knew they weren't going to class. Jeongin insisted that I shouldn't walk to school alone, especially in the rain. He out of everyone was still worried about the talk going on at school. I guess it didn't last just a few days.

I stepped out the bathroom and skipped down the stairs after him. Jeongin grabbed two umbrellas from the entry closet and opened the door for me. We opened our umbrellas on the porches before stepping off. It's never rained so much before. The weather was getting colder as we reached closer to December.

"It's almost like I'm back in London." I joked and he gave me a look.

"You've been to London?"

"Yea. I've been everywhere, my parents travel a lot for business. When I was younger I'd got with them, when I turned 14 they stopped bringing me and just left me at the house."

"Where all have you been?" He asked, slightly intrigued.

"I've be to India, France, London, Germany, England, Canada. North and South America. Japan. Indonesia and Italy. Oh and Iceland."

"That's a lot of places. I've honestly always wanted to go to Greece." He said, looking up at the sky from the rim of umbrella.

"Hmm. If I could ever convince my parents, I'm sure I could take you. Besides they'd love to know I have friends here that I want to do those kinds of things with. They love Heeseung but they say he came be... too hyperactive for them."

"I want to meet him, if I'm being honest."

"I'm staying with him in Seoul over Christmas break. My parents are gonna be gone."

"You live in Seoul?" His eyes widened and a smile grew on his face.

"Yea. What about you?"

"Well, I live in Busan, but my grandparents get me for Christmas this year and they live in Seoul."

"Maybe you can meet him then. What district?"

"Seocho-gu district."

"I'm in Songpa, near the Gangnum district line."

"Oh, so you're rich rich." He poked me and I laughed.

"I guess so, if we ever have any down time during break I can come see you and bring Heeseung." I offered and he nodded.

"I'd love that. We only have a month and half until then anyway." 

"Hyunjin!" I heard a way too familiar voice call out to me and I turned around to see Felix raving towards me, water splashing under his feet as he ran.

I walked towards him, letting him get under the protection of my umbrella. He wasn't as wet as he should be meaning he walked under the trees. It's not like it was pouring rain, so the trees would've provided some shield but not too much.