29

[Felix]

[Felix]

"This better be fucking good, Changbin." I said as I stepped out into the hall, closing my bedroom door.

"Look. I know what they tried to pull was unforgivable. You say I'm the reasonable one, the logical one, which I know I am. So I made a call. Chan's supplier has been cut off." Changbin said matter of factly.

"What do you mean?"

"Supplying minors with alcohol is a legal offense, it earns you jail time and a heavy amount of probation hours." He answered my question and my eyes went wide.

"Oh shit." I would've smiled and laughed if I wasn't still pissed. This bitch just got someone thrown in jail.

"Yea. Chan's gonna be pissed when he learns I'm the one that ratted the guy out, but last night.. got out of hand. We were all drunk, which isn't an excuse, but when they tried to force the two of them to basically tear each other's clothes of for their own enjoyment.."

"Changbin, I don't want a run down of the story again. Okay? If I hear it one more time, I might just beat the shit out of all of them."

"Right sorry." He held his hands up and stepped back. "I should've stepped in sooner. Especially since Chan and Minho are adults, they could get in serious trouble if anything serious happened. Especially with Jeongin being sixteen."

"And Hyunjin is seventeen, Changbin. He's still a minor too." My blood was boiling. Yes I was worried about the blue headed boy in the bedroom down the hall, but Hyunjin was.. "I'll be bring up to the school board for them to rehouse the two of them."

Changbin didn't seem surprised. "You're protective over him." He pointed it out.

"No I'm not."

"Felix, I've known you for years. You've never behaved like this with anyone else. The second I called you with worry and the second his name left my mouth, you returned in panic. Like you thought he was dying."

"Because you made it seem like two people were dying in our house, what was I supposed to this?" I exclaimed quietly, remembering the sleeping boy on the other side of this door and the one down the hall.

"I did not exaggerate anything to make it seem like that. You like him." He rolled his eyes at me.

"And that's any of your business why?" I grew defensive and he held his hands up.

"I'm just making an observation Lee." He went quiet for a moment, looking down the hallway. "I think it's a good idea to have them moved. I've never seen these boys so obsessed over someone that they bring themselves to these conditions."

"I wasn't asking your permission." I stared firmly and he nodded.

"I know."

"Changbin. Get them back in their place before they try anything else, because god fucking help them if.."