27

[Felix]

[Felix]

It hasn't even been an hour since our little moment. But I find myself glancing at the clock, making sure the guys won't be home any minute now as I debate practically throwing myself at him again. We were laid out in his bed. I was partially sitting up, leaning against pillows against the head board. His head on my bare chest and I played with his soft dark hair.

His breathing pattern was light and relaxed but I knew he wasn't asleep by how tight his held my free hand in his.

I can do both. The words echoed in my head. He said his behavior towards me would depend on what I asked of him, what I needed from him. Was I that easy to read that he knows that sometimes I need someone to love me and hate me?

He's a work of art, this boy. As if he was sent from some sort of celestial being just for me. Maybe not just for me, but definitely to have me constantly thinking about this one persons existence.

I lifted my hand from his hair and checked my pulse. This boy always had me nervous, I wondered if he could hear how fast my heart was racing.

I lowered my hand back down, not wanting to earn any sort of complaint from him. His head shifted on my chest slightly and I looked down at him. Just to check to make sure he was okay.

"Are you falling asleep?" I whispered to him and he shifted again. This time his arms wrapped around my torso.

"Maybe." He said, I could hear his smile and it made my stomach do flips. "Do you not want me too?"

"No. I don't. I- I also have to tell you..." I said, a little nervous. "I took pictures of you."

"You what?" He looked at me confused.

"I took pictures. After you finished... I should've asked but it just kind of happened." He sat up between my legs and I suddenly felt really hot.

"Can I see them?" It wasn't at all what I thought he was going to say. I thought he would reprimand me.

I reached for my phone that I tucked under his pillow and unlocked it, immediately opening the folder that I saved them in.

"You look so.." my thoughts trailed off as I stared at the pictures of him, fully exposed beneath me, beneath the camera. I instantly grew hard again, just from a picture.

He reached and took my phone from me swiping through the pictures I had. A smile formed on his lips.

"You could've just asked you know? I would've posed." He joked as he admired the photos of himself further.

"Next time I want photos of you." He handed my phone back with the clicking sound of it locking.

"Next time?" I asked him, my member slightly throbbing at the thought. "You want there to be a next time?"