53

[Felix]

[Felix]

Hyunjin was visibly upset after I told him him how close they seemed. Did I tell him the whole truth? No. Should I have? Maybe. But hearing Jeongin explain it to me, he felt guilty enough. I didn't need Hyunjin blowing up on the poor boy.

I just simply thought we should keep an eye on the two of them. He's not my boyfriend, neither of them are but god damn, thinking about them with someone else.. hurts. It hurt me to know. It bothered me to witness how they reacted to each other.

He accepted that I wanted that space. But I still felt like it wasn't my place to feel like this. I let out a deep sigh and cover my face in my pillow as I laid on my bed. He's not my boyfriend, so why do I care if he kisses someone else?

My thoughts and gloating was disrupted as I heard playful yet obnoxious shouting from down the hall. It reminded me of why I always sneaked my way to Hyunjin's window every night before I got suspended. I didn't consider any of them friends. I don't talk to any of them except for Changbin, occasionally. But he was always so distracted with Seungmin, that are conversations don't last long.

I didn't understand why he was trying so hard when the younger boy was clearly still hung up on Chan. I didn't like seeing a decent guy being lead on by someone who didn't show much interest other than being babied and spoiled.

The louder it got out there the harder I pressed my pillow to my ears as if it was going to help much. It was already clear by the pitch of the voice, Jisung was the one overly excited and hyper. No surprise there.

I debated getting up and telling them to shut up. But I know that silence would only last me five minutes. I tightened my hold on my pillow, seriously debating locking my bedroom door and sneaking out the window.

I decided to say fuck it. I forced myself to my feet, locking my bedroom door and slipping into a pair of sneakers. I crawled out my window, quietly closing it and sneaking away from the bushes.

"You know you could just use the front door." A male voice said from the porch, nearly scaring me to death. Minho sat on the porch steps, rubbing his hands together to warm his fingers against the cold.

"Why are you out here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around my own waist.

"To get away from the noise." He gestured back towards the house where faints shouts and laughter can be heard.

"Oh. Well, uhm.." I started and he interrupted me.

"Where you leaving to?" He asked and I looked back behind me briefly before answering.

"To Hyunjin's dorm."

"Still flinging with him huh?"

"He's not a fling, hyung. You have flings."

"So he's your boyfriend then?" He cocked and eyebrow at me and my mouth opened before shutting. "That's what I thought."

He stood on his feet and smirked at my glare. He took a step off the porch and the frosted grass crunched under his shoes. "You can run along now, cousin. Don't want to keep your lover waiting."