22

I woke up to Felix slightly shaking me

I woke up to Felix slightly shaking me. The sun wasn't up yet. I groaned and rolled over, almost falling off the bed but he caught me, wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me back up.

"It's so early." I groaned, my voice was husky and tired.

"I know, but you should probably head back to your room before everyone else wakes up. It's almost 6." He whispered in my ear.

"So?"

"Do you want to get caught in here? In my bedroom?"

"Maybe." I said, not completely thinking as I tried to go back to sleep.

"Hyunjin." He whispered, nudging my ear with his nose. The feeling cause tingles to flow down my spine. He get nuzzling my ear, which eventually lead to him placing kisses from my ear to my shoulder.

"What?" I eventually asked, the kisses were soothing, gentle.

"We both know you don't want to seem in here with me." He said shaking me a little to wake me up, but it didn't work.

"I don't care." I said groaning and rolling around to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hyunjin." He chuckled. "I think I like tired you better than awake you." He could hear the smile in the way he said it. I just groaned and closed my eyes tight.

His bed was too comfortable to move. Maybe I could fake feeling sick again. I didn't want to leave this spot.

I didn't have the motivation to get up and get dressed and go to a place that wore down my social battery even lower than it should be able to go.

"Let's just say we are sick again." I said.

"It's tempting." He replied, his tone changing the way his words sounded. He kissed my jawline, his hands running down my side and sneaking under shirt. His tongue pressed against my neck and his lips followed right after.

I gripped onto him, pushing myself against him and I felt him smile against my skin.

"Sorry, just needed to wake you up." He said pulling away from me fully and climbed over me and off his bed.

"Asshole." I groaned and rolled over to watch him as he reached into his closet, pulling out pieces of his uniform.

"I know." He looked over his shoulder and smirked at me. It's always that goddamned smirk. "Now go get dressed."

I reluctantly got out of his bed and shuffled towards his door. I looked back at him to see him patiently waiting for me to leave before changing.

How does he expect us to happen if he won't even let me watch him?

I walked out and across the hall to my room. I heard thunder crack across the sky. It was gonna rain again today. I laid out my uniform and the blazer wasn't since I was going to wear a sweater. A school "pride" sweater, though, because that the only things we can wear on campus unless it's a weekend.