58

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

I leaned forward in my desk and poked the nape of Jungkook's neck with the eraser of my pencil. He shuttered and didn't pay much attention to it as he was focusing on the lesson.

I took the eraser end and traced a small line down the back of his neck that made him shift in his seat slowly to face me. His eyes met mine with a glare.

I had to stifle my laughter as he torn a piece of paper from his notebook, crumbled it up and chucked it at me.

I hear a snort of laughter somewhere and my eyes searched, until they landed on Jisung who had been watching me pick on Jungkook this entire time.

I smiled and turned back to Kook, sticking my tongue out at him. In return, he gave me the finger.

"Mr. Hwang!" The teacher called on me and my head immediately snapped up.

"Y-yes sir?"

"Would you mind repeating the last thing I just said?"

"To find the number of protons and electrons in an atom, you simply need to look at the atomic number?" I was goofing around, yes. But I'm not fucking deaf.

"Hmm." The teacher squinted at me and flattened his lips. "Okay, but keep your eyes up here."

I nodded, only to look at Jisung and both of us muffled our laughter as our teacher turned his back.

I took my pencil and began poking at Jungkook's neck again. Despite not being able to see his face, I knew he was smiling at my antics.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I immediately paused my situation to check it. Jungkook had texted me a bunch of knife emotions with a smiley face and a heart. I rolled my eyes with a smile, and when I looked back up at him. He was turned to face me, holding his own pencil as if it were a knife.

I faked being scared.

"Mr. Jeon. Mr. Hwang, I expect if you don't want detention, you both pay attention!" Just as the teacher stated that, the bell rang for the end of class. I giggled at the timing and shrugged my shoulder, grabbing my bag as I rose to my feet.

Jisung and Jungkook joining me at my sides. Jungkook still wasn't very fond of him, understandably, but I noticed he was slowly warming up to the thought of him being around.

"Hyunjin, you messing with me during lessons is gonna get us both killed." Jungkook laughed.

"Dude, I was watching the whole time. I couldn't help but laugh." Jisung piped in and Jungkook giggled with him. See? He's warming up. "Oh! But I gotta go! I'm meeting up with someone before next period, see you guys at lunch!"

Before we could ask who, he scampered off down the hallway in a very hurried fashion. Kook and I shared a look before shrugging and continuing our walk in the opposite direction.