44

I grazed my thumb over my bottom lip as I pulled myself away from the thoughts of the night with Felix and Jeongin a few days ago

I grazed my thumb over my bottom lip as I pulled myself away from the thoughts of the night with Felix and Jeongin a few days ago. It was now Thursday.

Christmas was in three days and of course, Heeseung and I were doing our last minute Christmas shopping. Like we did every year. Heeseung pulled into the mall and sat up straight in the passenger seat.

"You know what you're getting for everyone right?"

"Somewhat. The only people I'm getting gifts for this year is dad, your mom. Felix and Jeongin. And you of course but you can't know what you're getting.

"Our mom." He pressed with a smile.

I smiled back and stepped out of the parked car. I strapped my bag across my torso. I did know what I was getting for Ms. Lee and Dad, I had ideas for Jeongin, but Felix. There wasn't much he would seemed pleased with getting.

Ms. Lee, was getting a little themed gift basket that I put together for her every year. She always said she looked forward to opening them because I get creative with them. This year, a new sweater since all over her other ones seem to be going out of commission. Candles because she has a dangerous obsession with them at the moment. And a whatever else I find along the way.

Dad liked his watches and Rolex's. So of course, I was gonna add to his growing collection. I already knew every one he had by heart.

Heeseung, of course I was buying him a gag gift of simply socks, then give him his real present. A new pc monitor since his is going out of commission and he's been to lazy to get a new one.

Jeongin. Anything that involves music. That was going to be his second gift, his first was currently hidden in my closet. A painting I made for him, since he was so hell bent on loving my art more than I loved doing it.

Felix, however, I was at a loss. He was in love with literature. But after seeing his room at his grandparents. I don't think there was a classic or a piece of poetry that he didn't own.

I walked side by side with Heeseung as we entered the huge building. People were in and out in a blur and it was hard to focus. A sudden wave of social anxiety hitting me.

Heeseung grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the crowded entry area until we reached the large hall. With reasonably less people.

"So I saw we know k every else off first and then at the end we split up to get each other's gifts. Sound good?"

"Yea sounds good to me." I checked my bag to make sure I had my moms credit card. It was honestly the least she could give me at the point. But just in case she locked it, I made sure I had my bank card. I had a limit on what I could spend in a day. Another thing to thank my mother for. If I went over, it locked my card up for a week or two.

The first store we entered was one of the jewelers. He wanted to get Sunni a jewelry set, with their birthstones. Tourmaline and Diamond. It was a cute idea of his. I adored how in love with her he was. I often envied it, wishing someone would love me that much.