56

[Hyunjin]

[Hyunjin]

Jealousy.

Turns out it's the one thing I can't control internally. Not even a little bit. Watching the two boys interact with each other makes me stir. Not because of Jeongin, but because of the way the tall blonde behaves. Too friendly, he smiles too much at Jeongin for my liking.

I just sat there at the overflowing lunch table as my now boyfriend talked the rest of the lunch period away with his friend. Felix had his hand in mine under the lunch table, knowing very well that I was upsetting myself. Over something I didn't even have to worry about.

He was my boyfriend. He wouldn't have said he loved me back or agreed to be my boyfriend if he wanted to be with someone else. But truthfully I know I'm not making myself worry about Jeongin. I'm worried about him, the pretty six foot blonde with the sharp jawline and nice build. The boy who was way too optimistic and happy to actually be real.

He seems so... angelic, while I'm not really close to that.

"Baby?" Jeongin nudges me slightly and I snapped out of my zoned-out state, eyes a little widened.

"What?"

"I asked if you'd be okay with Hyuka coming by for studying after school?"

I looked around the table, no one else said a word. I could tell they could practically feel my emotions radiating off of me, practically exposing my thoughts. But for the sake of not wanting to seem like and over-protective asshole boyfriend, I nodded.

"Yea that's fine. I'll have Felix to keep me company." I instantly yanked Felix under the bus with me. Not that he'd care.

"Okay." Jeongin smiled at me and I softened my previous tense state. The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch and the two freshmen boys started to walk off to their next class together. But not before Jeongin leaned down to kiss my cheek and stroke my hair in assurance.

Was my jealousy that obvious?

I grabbed my things and left, not saying a word. I was looking forward to the next class. I had found out yesterday that Jungkook had switched to the same class at the semester mark. So now I had two classes with him.

Of course I don't talk to him much outside of school, but I'd still consider him to be one of my closest friends. We help each other, he helps me with our peers when they decide to try and say something about me, and I help him with his boy crush problem. I know he'll help me figure out a way around my jealousy.

I skipped into the classroom. Already seeing Jungkook in our assigned table. His bag in my chair as a marker than no one else can sit there.

"Hey Kookie!" I said as I appeared by my chair and he immediately removed his bag for me.

"Hyunnie." He smiled back at me. I took my seat and took out the needed material for this class before turning to him. He already seemed to have a question waiting for me.