25

Felix hung up the phone with Chan and turned to me

Felix hung up the phone with Chan and turned to me. "We have to meet him at the headmistress' office."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, so much to work over something so inconvenient.

"Hyunjin. Let's go." Felix laced his fingers through mine and tried to tug me off the bed. I unwillingly followed him out of the house, snatching my backpack on the way out the front door.

We walked in silence, Felix held my umbrella open for me and I sneakily stared at him while we walked back towards the school.

Felix held the door open with his leg as he closed the umbrella and shook off the excess water onto the concrete sidewalk.

"We should've just left it alone." I said as I looked up the stairs to see Chan glaring down at Jisung who patiently sat outside the office.

"No. We shouldn't have. You don't know this school. No office to Cheongsan, but he underestimated everyone's needs for drama here."

"Hey." Felix said to Chan, and the older turn to me with a small smile.

"She wants to speak to you first, Hyunjin." Chan said and I looked between the three of them. Jisung sat with his legs crossed, his head turned away from me in an annoyed way.

"Come on." Chan placed his hand on my shoulder and lead me into her office. He stood behind me as I sat down in the seat.

Mrs. Park was seated behind her desk in front of me, her head turned towards me as she typed a few remaining keypads on her keyboard. She paused her work and turned to me fully.

"Mr. Hwang. Nice to see you again. Wish it was better circumstances." She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose as she stood and pulled out a paper from a filing cabinet.

"Yea." It was the only thing I could muster up to say.

"I've been informed that there are rumors and gossip being spread about you around the school. Now I know students are drama-crazed and sometimes all it is, is just that, but early when my secretary was actually paying attention for once.. she caught something in the hall." She turned her computer to me. A recording the two jocks slamming me into the lockers.

"This was moments before Chan got a call from your friend Felix. What did they say to you?"Mrs. Park mentioned and signaled for Chan to sit too.

"I don't know." I looked down and she clearly knew I was lying.

She leaned back in her chair and raised an eyebrow at me.