82

[I do not own the fanart attached above]

[Hyunjin]

This was the saddest part for me.

Watching as my friends packed up every last bit of their rooms. Even HaeJin, who I never shared more than 5 words at a time with.

I was leaning against SAN's door as Hongjoong helped him remove the sheets from his bed and fold them neatly as San filled his last suitcase. This was the last time he would be packing up here. And that stung.

It was officially summer vacation, so all of us were leaving. But they wouldn't be coming back with us next year.

Joongie looked up at me and gave me a sympathetic smile before coming over to hug me. "We won't be gone forever honey. We will still be right in Seoul with you, and you can visit us whenever you want."

"I know. It just feels so odd.. and surreal." I said and San then joined in on the hug.

"Oh it's a group hug!" I could hear Cheongsan say from the hall and I laughed. "HaeJin come here!"

"Nah, man. I don't do hugs." I heard them say from the hall and I looked at them with pleasing eyes. And they sighed defeated. "Fine, but tell anyone this and I'll kill you."

They joined the hug and Cheongsan trapped them in with his arm.

After about 1 minute of standing there engulfed in this pile, Haejin forced themselves out of it. "Okay, that's long enough for me." I gotta take my shit down to my mom."

"Bye Haejin! You beautiful person!" Cheongsan called after them, just warning him the middle finger.

I laughed as we all parted from the group hug and Joong spoke to me.

"Are you all packed? Do you have a ride or are you taking the train?"

"I'm packed, all my stuff is in Chan's car, he's driving Felix, Jeongin and me with him back to Seoul. Gyu too, obviously."

"Okay. You packed everything right?"

"I don't need to, just my essentials since I'm coming back next year."

"Oh, yeah. Duh!" He laughed nervously.

After sinfully watching for a little longer, I eventually left them to finish up without me looking over like a dark cloud. I felt like my mood was bringing everyone down, when it was supposed to be a happy day. It was summer vacation, and the last summer vacation from high school our seniors would have.

Jeongin was down in the living room chatting it up with Beomgyu. They greeted me when I appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey baby, you okay?" Jeongin asked, knowing what I was feeling since we woke up this morning.