77

[Felix]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[Felix]

The early morning was want the best time for any of us to wake up. But San was in a happy mood and he wanted to make breakfast for everyone. However we were all stuck in a surprised state when Heeseung came wondering into our kitchen. I shared a glance with Jeongin, who turn to Hyunjin. Who only shrugged.

Though the surprise visit didn't bother San at all, the more the merrier for him and HaeJin was never bothered by anything. It bothered me and Jeongin. Especially me, knowing the reaction he had to Hyunjin's truth yesterday. I was expecting a full blown explanation out of him after we all got through this breakfast.

We sat down at the kitchen table, including HaeJin which was another surprise because I assumed they would take their breakfast to-go straight back up to their room like I've seen them do every other time I've had breakfast over here on the weekends. Just as San finished humming and stacking the pancakes on the platter in the center of the table, Hongjoong came hopping down the stairs hair, wet from a shower practically glowing and I suddenly realized why my friend was in such a good mood.

That glow that Hongjoong was wearing matched the one San had... and that, was a Sex glow. I shook the image from my mind and started to stack my plate.

"I hadn't realized you stayed the night Hongjoong." Cheongsan teased and wiggling his eyebrows, obviously picking up in the same note I did. I couldn't help but stifle my laughter. It made the poor boy shy and dip his down to avoid eye contact as a bold red blush colored his cheeks.

I mean, it's always been obvious that the two were a serious couple. But personally, based on the reactions of Hongjoong, I'd say this was his first serious relationship. Though I can't expect any different from San, he's never been one to start things slow. He's all about the seriousness of a relationship. Gives all of himself in every single one. But I'm rooting for him and Joong. They've lasted longer than any of his previous ones. The whole damn school year.

"So Heeseung, what time did you get here last night? I'm afraid I don't remember seeing you?" San asked as he sat down with us.

"Oh that cause I got here at two in the morning, long train ride and all. Not like I catch a private helicopter. Hyunjin let me in."

"Oh, okay. Well Good morning then. You guys have any plans for today?" San asked looking between the two brothers. Hyunjin tensed up and Heeseung just shook his head with a shrug.

"Don't know yet, me coming here was kind of a last minute decision." Heeseung seem so calm and collected, but it was so very clear he wasn't telling the whole truth. Maybe it was only clear to me though, knowing what I know, cause San, Cheongsan and Hongjoong just smiled and continued the casual morning conversation over breakfast.

I noticed HaeJin looking between me and Heeseung, Jeongin and Hyunjin as if they could sense some kind of tension filling the air between the four of us. They noticed I was staring back and we locked eyes for a minute before they went back to eating and scrolling through their phone casually. Nothing really did seem to both them at all. So casual about everything they did.

𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚢 | 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝙻𝚒𝚡𝙸𝚗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें