71

[WARNING: FLUFF HOURS ARE OPEN! SOME OF THE FOLLOWING SCENES MAY MAKE YOU "🥹🥹"!]

[Felix]

Hyunjin and Jeongin were on either side of me. I don't remember when we fell asleep, but we did. The clock on my phone showed 2:18 A.M. I carefully tried to wiggle my way out from in between the both of them as I needed to go to the bathroom. Locking myself in the hallway bathroom.

My throat was a little dry and my mouth cottony. I felt it boil up as I washed my hands, tempted to drink the tap water from the sink, but I doubted that be very clean.

Creeping down the carpet stairs, one creaking under my footsteps here and there from a small period of not being used, I headed for the kitchen.

I stood at the counter, sipping my water and staring out the window above the sink. I sighed with a happy hum, smiling like an idiot as I raised my glass of water to my lips.

"Why are you down here?" I heard a sleepy voice call out. Hyunjin stood in the threshold of the kitchen, rubbing his tires eyes and yawning. He seemed like a child that got woken up in the middle of the night cause favorite stuffed animal went missing.

"Just had to use the bathroom and then hydrate." I smiled at him, setting my glass carefully in the sink.

I felt him grab my hands and pull me along with him. "Come back to bed."

His tired, whiny tone made me giggle. So clutched his hands as we walked back up the stairs. He pulled me back into his room, and we climbed onto the bed, causing Jeongin to stir in his sleep. Rolling onto his side and reaching out for the both of us. Hyunjin buried laid himself on top of the younger while I just buried into the side of each of them, arm and leg thrown over them.

Jeongin still being in his dreamy state, kissed Hyunjin on the ear and me on the top of my head. I smiled widely as I buried my face between their necks.

Despite how our positions would look to others, it was actually extremely comfortable and I felt myself dozing off again.

——

We didn't wake up til one in the afternoon, completely missing our first day back to school. When we all first realized why time it was we all shared looks of shock, then bursted out laughing.

We sighed tiredly as we fell out of laughter for, Jeongin being the first one to slink out of bed. "Do you guys want coffee? I'm making coffee."

Hyunjin and I gave him a thumbs up and he nodded before leaving the room. I looked at Jinnie, who was already looking back at me with a smile.

"Good morning." He whispered with a content tone.

"Technically it's afternoon." I teased and he playfully his my arm.