24

I left my home room class in a hurray, the sound of footsteps flooding the hallway made me anxious as I practically sprinted to my locker

Just ignore the whispers and the stares. Just ignore them. I was taking Cheongsan's advice. Hoping I had the strength to ignore all the looks and not cower away.

As I reached my locker, I felt a shoulder hit mine, knocking my into the metal. I regained my footing a looked, two jocks. The turned to look at me with degrading smiles as they mouth the word 'slut' and I frowned.

Why are jocks always the most bold with this kind of bullshit when they could lose the most?

"Hey! Watch where the fuck you're walking!" I turned around and Jeongin was standing right by me, his hand reached out for me. "You okay?"

I just nodded and turned my face away, hiding it the opening of my locker.

"I've heard people talking Hyunjin. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine. I don't care about it." I lied. I've never been on the recieving end of what rumors can do. Then again I never involved myself in rumors to began with. This goes beyond me. I don't know what to do.

"You seem like you care. You're frazzled." He took a step up to me, voice full of concern. "Is there anything I can do?"

I look at him when I closed my locker door. I noticed that he was the only coming anywhere near sic feet of me. Like I was some sort of disturbance.

"No. It'll pass. Everything always passes." I shrugged my shoulder, and briskly walked past him. I didn't plan on sticking around for the rest of the day anyway, not when I'd have to face Jisung in almost every class.

Is this the treatment you get for simply saying no? I snuck out side doors, trying not to be seen by teachers. I knew I was being watched by students so I didn't really care too much if they saw me or not.

I felt bad for brushing Jeongin off the way I did. But he was right, I am frazzled. I'm upset. The whispers in the hall back less of whispers and more like shouts. I'd apologize to him later when o had the chance.

I wanted to find Felix. I wanted to be around him. Everything else disappeared when I was in his presence, like nothing else mattered.

I was hoping to find him and his friends in the old building again, but I was out of luck. They weren't here and I had no idea where else to look.

I pulled out my phone and texted Felix. Where are you?

I wondered around the quiet parts of campus for a while waiting for a text back.

In class. Why?

Damn. The one time I was hoping he was being his natural self he was actually following the rules. Seconds later I got another text from him.