50

[Jeongin]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[Jeongin]

"You changed you hair since I last saw you." I tried to spark a conversation.

"I changed my hair a couple times since you last saw me." His words were in a neutral tone, he even smiled but it was almost like a stab to the heart.

"How have you been?" I asked him, my eyes catching Hyunjin walking in in the distant, assuming to come check on me.

"I've been good, I've been meaning to text you, you know."

"About?"

"What happened.."

"Jeongin, hey. We were wondering what was taking you so long." Hyunjin said, appearing by my side and placing his hand on the same of my back. Clearly already trying to make a statement.

"Hey, yea I was just catching up with.. an old friend."

"Old friend? You're the new guy right?" Hyunjin turned to Kai, the tall blonde just nodded. "I'm Hyunjin."

"Huening Kai." He smiled at Hyunjin and the air became slightly awkward.

"We are out in the quad until lunch is over if you want to join us." Hyunjin tried to seem inviting but his tone suggested otherwise, which honestly made me slightly defensive.

"I'm okay, I'm meeting up with someone for lunch anyway." Kai turned to me with a smile. "Catch you later?"

"Yea. Of course." We both watched Kai walk away and I turned to the brunette before me. "What was that?"

"What was what?" He asked.

"You know what! Your tone was anything but nice Hyunjin."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean.. he's just prettier than I expected and the fact that you know him. How do you know him?" He spoke frantically.

"He's just an old friend." I said as my eyes followed Kai until he disappeared around a corner.

"I don't like him already."

"Oh my god, Hyunjin. Please knock it off." I shook my head and walked toward the exit that lead out to the quad.

Our group was sitting amongst a picnic table, chatting about who knows what. We sat at the table with them and Hyunjin remained quiet. I lowered my hand to his thigh, rubbing it to ease his nerves. I couldn't be upset with him, his jealousy was always a dominant feeling. Though he had no reason to be.

"So what's up with you three?" San asked, aiming the question at me, Felix and Hyunjin.

"What do you mean?" Felix asked, leaning forward on his elbows.

"Are you all a thing or-" he was cut short by Hongjoong.

"That's none of our business, love. Leave them be." Hongjoong smiled at the three of us. We looked between each other. Even if he had been able to ask the question, I don't think any of us knew how to answer. We haven't established anything.