17

I told him I'd think about it

I told him I'd think about it. The look on his face made my heart ache a little. But it's barely been a month.

And yet you let him suck you dick. You're an asshole, a voice popped into my head to insult and then disappeared.

I've never seen myself as the kind of person to use someone for sexual pleasure and disregard them. I still don't, it was supposed to be a mutual thing. Was he serious about being his boyfriend?

Had he anticipated asking me this entire time? That's when a thought popped up in my head. How would Changbin feel? The guy likes him... and I fucked around with him. Oh god.

I pressed my face further into my pillow. Not to mention, Chan has had a salty attitude since I basically told them to fuck off yesterday.

I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't want to go to school today. I could make up an excuse, tell everyone I feel sick, say that dinner upset my stomach last night. I could lay here in bed, all day, contemplating my life choices and regret ever existing. That last part is my parents fault.

My phone started ringing. It was Heeseung's ringtone. I pulled my phone of my charger and swiped the accept button, placing the phone up to my ear.

"What's up?"

"Well, good morning to you, sunshine." He sounded happy.

"What's got you in such a good mood so early this morning?" I asked, sitting up in bed and leaning against the headboard.

"My reason for calling..." there was a long dramatic pause.

"Just spit it out already, man. Damn." I said, growing impatient with the silence.

"It happened."

My eyes widened. "What. You and Sunni?"

"Yea. We did it. Last night."

"Is she okay with you telling me?" I was slightly concerned. Sunni was a private person.

"Yea she is. You're the only person I'm allowed to say anything to, so it doesn't back to her parents." Heeseungs voice was chirpy, you could hear him smiling. They had just become officially serious. "No enough about me. What's happened since you left."

I choked on air.

"Oh shit. Is that the sound of tea brewing?" Heeseung joked with me.

"Uhm. Haha." There was nervousness in my voice and I know he could hear it. "I may have hooked up with one of my roommates."

"What?!"

"Not all the way, dude. Just like.. I don't know."

"Ohhh. So just some touchy geeky moments huh?" I was already envisioning exactly how he looked right now. A wide smile on his face, wiggling his brows at me. If I were there he'd probably start poking at me.