Chapter 6 - Nami Cured? : Off to Alabasta

I woke up slowly, in a drastically different place from where I passed out. 

'It's still snowing, so I'm still on the island the Straw Hat's boarded. I wonder how long it's been since then.'

"YOU OLD BAT! COME BACK!" 

That's Zoro's voice! I tried to sit up, my vision still blurry, as I felt a hand on my chest. 

The hand pushed me lightly back down, even though I tried to resist. I must be pretty weak right now... dammit. I wonder how Nami is doing?...

"Careful little girl, that shot wound looks pretty bad. You lost a lot of blood. We're taking you back to our castle to fix 'ya up." An older voice said, clearly a female. 

That must be who Zoro was yelling at, I hope he's ok.

"W-What?! She's shot?! We need to treat her right away!" A much younger male voice screeched from in front of us. 

We were in something moving, and there was a fuzzy animal running before me, so we were in a sled. Though I only saw one person in the sled, the female voice, where was the younger voice?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here. Chopper, help her out!"

I looked around and saw a blue fuzzy building that looked like an extravagant castle. I also noticed we were on a mountain, to my shock. I didn't expect anyone to live in the mountains here, they looked too tall.

"Yes, Doctrine!" Something big and brown grew in front of me and picked me up bridal style. Suddenly, I heard something I recognized, but wish I hadn't. 

It was Luffy.

 He was screaming. I was so shocked, adrenaline got my eyes open, not fuzzy, and I jumped ut of the raindeers arms. 

'There's no way Luffy climbed us the mountain to this old lady's castle, did he?! Unless she was a doctor! That's gotta be it!'

The brown animal yelled that I shouldn't overexert myself, but if Luffy was hurt, I had to help him. 

For Vivi, Nami, and Alabasta. 

I flung myself on the ground to look over the edge of the cliff and there he was. Luffy was there with Nami and Sanji, both unconscious on his back. 

His fingers down to his wrists were purple. 

I gasped at the sight. I needed to help him. 

My mind was so overwhelmed with the thought of any of them dying that I couldn't think straight.

"LUFFY!" I screeched at the top of my lungs. It was so windy I didn't think he would hear me if I didn't. He looked up at me with tired and furious eyes, which softened a little after seeing me. I couldn't hear him, but I saw his lips move. He said

"...(Y/N)..."

All my trains of thought snapped at that moment, I used my devil fruit right as the brown animal came to my side. I used my devil fruit and as soon as wood appeared, I coughed up blood...

"H-Hey! Don't do that, you can seriously injure yourself!" I heard the animal next to me speak, but I didn't care, I had to help Luffy right now. 

I suffered through it, with my nose and mouth flowing plentifully with blood.

"LUFFY! NAMI! SANJI! IF YOU DIE, WHO WILL SAVE ALABASTA?! I NEED YOU!" I yelled with blood still coming out of my mouth. I made a platform of wood, and the platform shot up into the air, catapulting all 3 into the air. I heard Luffy screaming as he came plummeting towards earth.