Chapter 57 - Vacation! : Jewels

[  A/N:  Filler :)  ]

We had landed after leaving the Florian Triangle on a ship called Spa island, which is away from the water, but basically a giant spa/Waterpark.

"This is the life!" Nami stretched and cheered in a dreamy tone, relaxed in her lawn chair next to Robin and me.

I hummed enthusiastically in agreement, as Robin lifted her sunglasses, "Who knew that when we sailed through the Florian Triangle, we would end up somewhere as fabulous as this."

"Right?" Nami and I spoke unanimously as a waiter walked and stood in front of my chair, as I was in between Robin and Nami.

"I'm so glad that you find out accommodations to your liking." The waiter said, then looking at me, "On Spa island, we proudly boast 10 heated swimming pools, three simulated river pools..."

As he said that, I saw Sanji in one of the said rivers, gawking at some girls in swimsuits.

"...and pools dedicated to diving..." he said proudly as I watched Usopp dive off the tallest diving board.

"...We also have waterfalls for meditation..." I sighed, knowing Zoro was there if he could find it.

"...Cola baths, milk baths, you name it!"

I deadpanned, "Ok..."

He kept trying to sell us on this place even though we were already here.

"As for food, our restaurants have top chefs providing delicious cuisine, from all over the world, in gigantic portions."

'That's where Luffy is.'

"Our top priority is the pleasure of our guests." He stroked his paper-thin mustache in a classic villain way, "and I, Doron, the proprietor here, find my own pleasure making sure this happens. On occasions, some guests are lucky enough to witness rainbows and candy rain at our establishment."

"Oh yeah, I've heard of that." Nami said, "It's some kind of natural occurrence people call, "The gem of the ocean, right?"

"Sounds fun." I smiled at her.

"No matter how fun there hasn't been a confirmed sighting of that phenomenon in quite some time."

"Bummer." I sighed, turning back to the waiter, who nodded.

"Which is why I noted that the guests who do see them, are considered quite lucky."

Nami turned her head in a confused manner.

"What's wrong, Nami?" I asked, fixing the position of my glasses.

I had wireframe glasses, with a lime green simple bikini on, and a see-through white coverup.

"I think we're about to be some of those lucky guests." She smirked.

'Hm?'

The waiter hummed, then chuckled, "Oh, surely you jest."

Robin took a sip of her drink, "It's hard to believe you made this place way out here yourself."

"Honestly, I agree," I closed my book and laid it on my lap, "That must've been quite a task."

The man laughed a weird laugh and turned, facing me, "It was, but when you bring in about 10 billion berries a year in profits and become an officially recognized resort by the world government, it makes it all worthwhile. We also have a highly sophisticated security team, so civilians can enjoy themselves, without a care in the world!"

"Wow, 10 billion Berries a year?!" Nami gasped as the waiter walked behind our chairs.

The man leaned down between Robin and I's ears and whispered, "And of course, Pirates can relax here as well."