Chapter 71 - Nurse; Marineford

[A/N: Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the caring comments about how I was feeling, and I'm more rested now, more than I was, at least. I also want to mention that the Alabasta arc has been completely edited, so if you would like to read the story more clearly, please reread it!

I had felt the chapter quality going down, so I put a little extra love into this chapter.

Also, I am apologizing in advance, as the rest of the bolded letters after this point is me complaining about what is happening with my school right now. I need to get it out somehow. If you care for drama, look no further and feel free to read, however, if you'd like to get to the story, please skip the bolded lines and dive in!]

(I don't want to take much time, so I'll relay a single event that has happened involving HS. She had to "tell" me something, but I was changing in my dorm, and I had something covering the little window (Boarding school). She knocked and I realized she wasn't going away, so I opened it. She complained about me covering my windows, saying she can get me in trouble. I thought that was all she had to say, as she stopped talking, so I started to shut the door. Mind you, I was wearing a half-buttoned-up shirt and undergarments (Socks, bra, underwear). She put her foot in the door and used all her might to hold it open. When I begrudgingly opened it, she scolded me more for trying to close the door on her. When I asked her what she was going to say, she told me something the whole fucking school was told, and then tattled on me to the adult nearest at the time. This was a while go, and the thing's she's done to me personally haven't been as bad as that scale.)

(BACK TO CHAP)

I felt my eyes flutter open, seeing small streaks of white pass the now clear blue sky, waves of the mast blowing in my vision.

I sat up, feeling the best I had in a while, now having sufficient sleep. Now I'm just a little hungry...

Now that there weren't as many people on the ship, I realized just how large the ship is, especially the main mast. The mast was probably wider then even Kuma, and I mean that in an admiral way, not in offense.

People must've been inside, or something must have happened, because the ship was fairly empty, despite a few small groups here and there, but the only audible sound was the crashing waves.

I took in a breath of fresh air before catching sight of Luffy, sitting at the furthest point on the front of the ship. I smiled, and stood up.

My backpack felt strange however. Someone had laid my head on is, using it as a pillow, but it felt as if something was in there that I didn't put. I pulled it over my shoulder and unzipped it cautiously.

My bag wasn't holding much. I had my notebook, for some reason, my Navy book, my fathers orange logbook, most of the materials I bought on Sabaody, like the bandages, scissors, the sword attachment I bought Zoro, my father's log book, a couple hundred berries, and some medical ointment for treating wounds. The only thing I didn't recognize was the thing I felt through the bag.

I pulled out the golden plate, about the size of my hand, with the engraving's on it. It looked similar to the Rock with the warnings I saw on Skypiea. I could tell from this gold that it was genuine, and the more I looked at it, the more I recognized it.

(Picture of Crest in Next Chapter)

It wasn't a plate, but rather a circular container, that could be opened.