Chapter 66 - Disembark: Phase 1

[A/N;  :)]

After Granny Nyon made Ms. Hancock feel better almost immediately after she was described as sick, she came to speak with us as we were on the balcony of her room.

~~Moments before~~

"Snake princess, Monkey D. Luffy, and Red (Y/N) are here with me. They want to ask you a favor, could you at least listen to them?" [Granny Nyon]

"Sh-She immediately stood up!" [Mari]

"Alright, I'd like to hear it." [Ms. Hancock]

'How lucky are you, Redwood (Y/N)? Will she and Monkey D. Luffy move this unmovable mountain?!' [Granny Nyon]

~~Present~~

"Ah, Ms. Hancock!" I quietly cheered, grabbing Luffy's attention from the scenery.

"P-Please (Y/N), Hancock is f-fine." She softly put her palm on her face and looked away, pink on her cheeks.

"Alright, Hancock. We have a favor to ask, but first, are you feeling better?"

She walked over to us, her voice strong, "No sickness can overtake me."

"Good, Anyway-" [(Y/N)]

"Listen, there's a Whitebeard pirate named Ace who's going to be executed! He's my brother!" [Luffy]

"We want to rescue Ace, and we have a makeshift plan," I said, Luffy and I looked at Boa with serious and determined expressions, "We know a pirate ship can't make it in time."

"Your brother is... that Whitebeard Pirate?" Hancock said, shocked.

Luffy looked almost angrily determined as he put a hand on my shoulder and used it to push himself closer, his grip not letting go of my shoulder, "Our plan is if you can board the Navy ship and take us with you to the prison where Ace is being held?!" He almost yelled at her.

"How self-centered are you, Straw Hat, Redwood?!" The yell from Sonia and the door slamming open startled us both, "You know Big Sis is in pain, yet you still ask her to go to that abhorrent place?!"

"How cruel you are! We showed you mercy, and then you became arrogant! This is why we hate men!" [Mari]

"Big Sis's patience is running very thin!" [Sonia]

"So," Boa turned to me, "You want me to follow their order for the Seven Warlords of the Sea to convene..."

While the sisters were yelling, I swallowed hard, looking at her with nervous determination.

"If that's what you want..." [Hancock]

"Huh?" [Mari and Sonia]

Hancock grabbed my hands before making eye contact, looking between Luffy and me, "...I'll go anywhere you say!" She had pink on her cheeks and a sparkle in her eyes, as well as her voice, sounded higher-pitched and more cheerful. Maybe she wanted to save Ace as well!

"Great! Thank you!" [(Y/N)]

"This way we can make it before the execution!" Luffy cheered as he looked at me, and me nodding with excitement.

While Luffy was blabbing about Ace, I heard only one thing from Granny Nyon. I didn't hear what of, but I heard her say she is still under some sickness. I'd better make sure she rests a lot.

~~Later~~

"I don't think I can turn down any request from those two! I said I'd go without even thinking! And I don't have any regrets!" [Hancock]