Chapter 76: Feudal Era Adventure!

[A/N: I want to clarify, that this side story was weird but funny.

I follow the show as I write. Literally. The only thing I change about the show is either adding (Y/N) to the scene or making (Y/N) say someone else's line. Other than that, everything is from the show directly (sub and dub).

SO THIS WAS FUNNY HAhAHAHAHJBICOBDWIBR]

"Big news, everyone! Big news! BIG NEWS!" I heard Usopp clammer into the Pinwheel Eatery, as Nami had just set down Boss Luffy's order and Chopper's tea. I was in the back making another bowl of rice for Boss Luffy with Omao, our newest hire, but I could hear the conversation right as rain.

"Huh? 'The Great portable Shrine race?'" Nami questioned.

"Yeah, that's right! The whole town is talking about it! It's the biggest news of the summer!" He panted. He must've ran here. I'll prepare him some water.

"Is that so?" Nami said, clearly very skeptical. She paused for a moment, before scoffing, "Happens once every 100 years. No wonder I've never heard of it."

"I, for one, have heard of it!" Sanji, the restaurant's chef called from the kitchen window, "I've also heard that the grand prize is incredible!"

"They say when the race is over, they present a sacred treasure from the grand shrine to the winner, and then they get to make whatever wish they want!" Chopper explained, gently setting down his cup.

"So the treasure grants wishes, huh?" I walked out with Omao, as she was holding a tray with Rice and I was holding a cup of water for Usopp.

Omao is shadowing under me today, as she has been for the past week or so. This will be her last week until she's on her own.

"Here, Usopp. Some cold water." I held the cup out.

"Gee, thanks! Just what I needed!" he smiled and took the cup in a rush, drinking almost the whole thing in one gulp.

As Omao, Nami, and myself were all waitresses, we were all dressed remotely the same. We all had pins holding up our hair and matching uniforms, except the only difference were the colors. Omao's was a pale yellow, Nami's was pink, and I had a purple color.

 Omao's was a pale yellow, Nami's was pink, and I had a purple color

(I'M NOT AN ARTIST)

"Good stuff!" Usopp sighed as he finished the drink, "Thanks (Y/N)! Uh, wait, who are you?" He looked at Omao.

"Our newest helping hand! I just hired her. She's shadowing under (Y/N) right now." Nami said cheerfully.

"I'm Omao." She bowed politely, "It's a pleasure to meet you all!"

"Seconds!" [Luffy]

"Boss...?" [(Y/N)]

"Oh, right- Seconds, please!" [Luffy]