Chapter 61 - Info. : Log Book

[A/N  PLEASE READ!

IDK how many people will read this, but I've got some good news and some bad news.

1. Good news, I gave in and went back to chapter 16 and deleted when you said Zoro gave 'big brother' vibes. So many people were disappointed I just couldn't XD

2. Bad news, I won't be able to access my computer for like, 20 days, and when I do, I won't have a chapter ready to post, so I won't be able to post for a while.

Back to the story.

(a little bit of Love for Nami in this chapter as well ;)]

Duval's face contorted, giving us an unflattering wink as his group dropped us odd on the Island Rayleigh told us, "Well, see ya! Feel free to call us again anytime! We'll be at your beck and call until you safely set sail for Fishman island!"

"Okay! Thanks, you guys!" Luffy cheerfully responded, almost as if we didn't just run from a hoard of marines and an admiral was technically after us.

I kept glancing over my shoulder, watching for anything suspicious. I probably looked like a wreck, because Nami put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a pitiful look.

"Hey, (N/N), are you alright?" She used my shoulder to turn me to her and put her hands on my face, cupping it in her hands, "You look nervous. You know you can talk to me, right? We're the same age..."

She seemed almost sad, and I felt bad, so I put my hands on hers, surprising her slightly. I gave her a big toothy smile, a sense of fear still on my face, "I'm just fine. Thank you, Nami!"

She paused, staring at me for a second before turning around fast, putting her own hands on her face. I couldn't see her face, but she was mumbling something, hunched over. I went to talk to her before she turned around to me with a broad stance, hands on her hips, emitting confidence... through a very red face.

"Th-That pep-talk costs 100,000 berries! So y-you better pay up!" She barked at me, pushing a finger into my forehead, but avoiding eye contact.

"What?! I didn't even ask for it!" I barked back, now not as nervous.

"Too bad!" She hummed as she walked with Robin, our crew walking away.

I sighed a sigh of annoyance before turning to my right and left, watching my surroundings. I didn't see any marines or admirals, though I did see a swordsman walking in the wrong direction. I heaved another similar sigh and ran up to him. Despite his complaints, I helped him back to the building out crew was heading to while holding his hand.

We walked up to the group standing outside the door to a bar holding hands and as soon as Robin smirked at me, I dropped it, my face heating up. Zoro seemed oblivious, thank god, but I just tried to focus in on the conversation happening.

"Oi, Shaky! I'm back!" Rayleigh yelled, Hatchan still on his back.

"Oh, welcome back, Ray-san. That was sooner than I expected." A woman's voice said from inside, opening to reveal a laid-back looking woman with a short black bob and a cigarette in her hand. She turned to Luffy, "I'm impressed you managed to find him, Monkey-chan."

'M-Monkey-chan?!'

"Ol' Hatchi's been seriously hurt. We need to get him into a bed." Rayleigh said, a slightly grim expression on his face. The lady, who I assume is Shakky, showed immediate distress and said she would get a bed ready. I was standing in between Robin and Rayleigh, in front of the door as I saw Luffy look at Rayleigh.