Chapter 63 - Girls: Symbol

So... Many... GIRLS!

My cell was surrounded by women! They were all gawking as if I was a science experiment! They all had some kind of pink hue on their face and I heard whispers about being attractive!

I was so embarrassed, I only started listening to them when I heard all the girls stop talking, and I watched them taking out their swords and running in the direction of the sounds.

Sitting in the middle of the cell, I heard chaos, crashes, and girls yelling getting louder. Then I picked out two specific voices in the distance.

"Left!" [Margaret]

"Left?!" [Luffy]

"That's your right! Wait, that building!" [Margaret]

*Crash*

"(Y/N)!" [Luffy]

I ducked as the wood above my cell shattered, and I looked into the light to see Luffy with Margaret wrapped under his arm.

"There she is, now please let me go!" Margaret tried to escape Luffy's grasp as I was grabbed in the same inescapable way.

"I'm glad we found you!" He said to me, completely ignoring Margaret. Though, I was ignoring him because of the giant jumps we were making.

~~~

Luffy jumped the giant stone wall as Margaret and I screamed from the height. Luffy just chuckled at the height and inflated his body to catch us...

...though, when we landed, Margaret, Luffy, and I all went in different directions.

I was close to Margaret so I tried to protect her fall as best I could, slightly hurting my back in the process.

Luffy dusted himself off and turned to us, "You guys alright?"

"Yeah, I think s-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Margaret wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me, pulling out her sword and holding it to my neck.

When I glanced back at her, she looked more nervous than me, considering I have a knife to my neck.

"Stay away!" Margaret neared the sword and took a step back as Luffy took a step towards us, "You... turned fat just now, right?!" She glanced up at the cliff we just jumped, still out of breath, "You have to be crazy to jump from that high. I was ready to die! It's a miracle any of us are still alive!" She threw the arm with the sword into the air and waved it around, emphasizing her point.

"Really?" Luffy said mindlessly, before trying to take another step closer.

"Stay away!" Margaret yelled again and repositioned her sword at my neck.

"I'm not going to do anything!" Luffy chuckled, almost shocked while lazily putting his hands into the air.

"I heard that you men have a virus! Do all men suddenly grow fat?!" [Margaret]

""Pfft-" [(Y/N)]

"I don't have any kind of virus, and it'll be a pain to explain, so let's just say that all men grow fat." [Luffy]

"Jeez, Luffy..." I mumbled, before taking the arm Margaret had around my waist and spinning, surprising her and holding that same hand behind her back, with one hand on her arm and the other on her shoulder, to hold her in place, "Margaret, have you ever heard of a Devil's fruit?"

Luffy looked shocked at my little stunt, for some reason.

She struggled for a second before hearing my question, then she seemed to calm down a bit as she thought, then nervously nodded at me. I let go of her hand and she stumbled away from me, though her weapon pointed at Luffy, "I know what Devil's fruits are. Our empress has one." She said sternly, not exactly getting my point.