Chapter 101 - Alliance!: Stuck

"WHAT?! Team up with the Heart pirates?!" Usopp and Chopper[Sanji] yelled at Luffy, "WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU?!"

Usopp grabbed Luffy's parka collar, "Damnit, Luffy, how did you manage to go completely insane in the time you were out saving Nami? I mean you weren't even gone for that long!"

"Calm down," Luffy groaned.

Saying that made Usopp shake Luffy, "This psycho already scared the crap outta me, now we have to trust him with our lives? Now how am I s'posed to sleep at night with him around?!"

"I told you, Luffy! Let's just forget it! It's risky. That's why nobody is on board with it! It's better for us to do things at our own pace!" Nami[Franky] tried to convince him.

"She's right! Besides, it's way too early to think about challenging one of the Four emperors! We're just not ready yet!" Chopper[Sanji] whined.

"Hey, Doc. Fix this Racoon." Law said, holding up Franky[Chopper], who overexerted himself by using the Rumble Ball.

"Racoons aren't important right now!" Chopper barked, then realized it, in fact, wasn't a raccoon, "AAAH! That's me!"

"S-Super..." Franky[Chopper] groaned.

Chopper[Sanji] snatched his body and started vigorously wrapping himself in bandages, crying, "WAH! What did you do to me?!"

"Luffy," Robin turned to him, "I will go along with this, but we are all pirates. And where you have pirates, well, you're sure to have betrayal. I'm just- concerned because you're so quick to trust."

"Hey. Are you gonna betray me?" Luffy turned his head.

"No." Law shook his.

Luffy looked back to Robin with an accomplished smile, and I dragged my hand down my face.

"They're probably going to need more than that, Luffy," I sighed. I felt a tug on my hood and was pulled back to meet a furious Nami[Franky] and Usopp.

"Don't think you're off the hook either! Why'd you let him bring that crazy guy back?!" Usopp barked at me and I put my hands up.

"Yeah! Why didn't you say anything!" Nami held her fist up, and I slipped from their grasp to face everyone.

"Oh, come on. A pirate alliance sounds like a lot of fun, right?" Luffy crossed his arms, "My gut says Traffy is an okay guy." Luffy smiled, but the crew still didn't look convinced.

My hands went from the surrender position to my hips, "Besides, even if he's not, what's the problem?" I pointed at everyone, who looked at me like I was stupid, "You guys have been training for the past two years!"

Luffy laughed, "Yeah! I'll let you protect me!" he turned to everyone else.

Thankfully, everyone's ego went through the roof. They all thanked us for the compliments, and I sighed, crossing my arms.

'I don't want to admit it, but Luffy's not wrong on this one. Law's helped us before, and it doesn't seem like he's doing this to set us up.'

'Ah- that must be what he was talking about earlier. He had something he wanted to get back. He also said something about a key when he spoke to Luffy, Nami, and me. That's why he's here. So there can't be other motives! If anything, it's bad for whoever is in power here, because it seems he's using them.'

"I knew I could count on you!" Luffy laughed.

I took a glance at Law's face, and I could already tell he was regretting this.

The first thing we did is change back the people who had been swapped. He called 'Room' and said the same move that I'd heard before, Shambles.

After a brief silence, Franky extended his arms in the air, "AHH! It's about time! Man, it's good to be back in my own body! There's nobody else I'd rather be than me!" he chuckled, then did his signature pose.